Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Foreskin growing tips needed

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #44674 at 27,Dec,09 10:35
I am circumcised when i was child. I love to have foreskin. I am growing my foreskin. Can anyone give some tips to grow the foreskin.

Similar topics: 1.At what age does the cock stop growing?   2.Foreskin restoration   3.Uncut ? How far back can you retract your foreskin ?   4.Advice for guys with lack of foreskin? Is Sex Painful???   5.Need sex tips!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #289712 at 07,Jul,15 04:05
cut quality

By #289712 at 07,Jul,15 03:58
I was circumcised and as much as I'd love to have it, to feel the sensation, my penis works fine and I'm happy.

By JeffinKS at 28,Aug,13 13:43 other posts of JeffinKS 
check out this web site

restoringforeskin.org

over 10,000 members all restoring their foreskin. really nice guys and lot's of good information on foreskin restoration
By Rayb1054 at 18,Mar,14 16:51 other posts of Rayb1054 
i m one of the 10,000 members restoring and being restored is awesome.

By #187354 at 02,Jul,15 23:29
Nothing feels better than a foreskin
By JeffinKS at 03,Jul,15 12:21 other posts of JeffinKS 
I agree this is my new foreskin!

By #435701 at 19,Mar,14 19:27
Restoring foreskin...Must be much the same as taking pills, hanging weights and massaging one's dick with oils to make it 9 inches when it's only 5!!...Or...growing back an arm or leg that was amputated or lost in a terrifying farm accident!

By #264686 at 19,Mar,14 07:35
So fast and easy to mutilate, so long and arduous to restore - how does a person restore something that has been chopped off?

By #44346 at 27,Dec,09 15:26
i enjoy more to be circumcised....don hide the beauty of the head...see mine...comment...
By bigone21 at 12,Nov,13 16:58 other posts of bigone21 
an uncut cock has the same "beauty of the head", but as a present that's to be unwrapped!
By boy at 19,Mar,14 00:10 other posts of boy 
totally agree!

By OldHungDaddy at 07,Mar,12 05:12 other posts of OldHungDaddy 
Check my blog!

By slipper at 28,Dec,09 00:15 other posts of slipper 
Do a search for "foreskin restoration"; you'll find MANY, MANY hits!!! This is a very popular topic. However, restoration is a slow and arduous process, usually with limited and/or rather unpredictable results. Research suggests the younger you start, the better, as well.

Give it a shot, though. The necessary stretching can be fun, in and of itself (or, so I've been told; it certainly is for those of us uncuts).

And, yes, NOTHING is quite like having 4skin, despite what a few cut guys claim--most of them were circed as infants and have no idea; kind of like describing sight to the congenitally blind, hehe?

All the best, and show us the progress you make (be sure to do before pix, too) along the way, should you decide to commence doing it.

Adult Discussion Forum