Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What do Girls think of guys who can selfsuck?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by shortman129 at 22,Nov,14 13:55  other posts of shortman129
Hey,

What do Girls think of Guys who can selfsuck? Do you like to watch it or not?

Similar topics: 1.Any Girls Like to Watch Guys Suck Each Other?   2.Autofellatio / Selfsuck Hot or Not?   3.Selfsuck cumshot in mouth video - please rate   4.Selfsuck dreamer   5.Wanted: Selfsuck pictures  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 11,May,15 09:49
l love it, l think its super hot and not a lot of dudes are that lucky, hope it feels almost as good as a girl sucking you *lix*

By #473614 at 23,Nov,14 00:18
I can't tell you what 'girls' think because they are individuals w/ varying tastes. If you want to know what a specific girl thinks, you should ask her. For me, I find it fascinating & amazing. Also, engaging in auto-fellatio does not necessarily make one bi-sexual or gay. It does likely mean the person is the perfect combo of well-hung and flexible. (and they enjoy the feeling of having their cock sucked.)

By #477919 at 22,Nov,14 14:01
My guess would be that they would put it in the same category as guys who own blow-up dolls - i.e., cool if you tried it when you were 13, but what are you still doing it for - afterall, it is a dick that you're sucking - maybe girls that like bi-guys wouldn't mind?
By shortman129 at 22,Nov,14 14:39 other posts of shortman129 
Actually I asked Girls.

Adult Discussion Forum