She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

I said I was leaving, but I am staying now

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #384365 at 21,Dec,14 17:02
I was sncere when I wrote my post about leaving, but I have received so many kind messages from so many kind people, I might have been a bit down at the time, but I want to keep up my acquaintance with them. Thank you everyone who messaged me and cheered me up.

I mentioned that when people send me messages I cannot just click on the link below "send Private reply". I have to go to the persons own page to send a reply and this does not always work. The reason for this is because in the "edit account settings" (found under membership) on your peronal page, "private message mode" is set to "accept messages from friends only", and for me to use the link I referred to it should be set to "accept from any member".

Anyway thanks to everyone.