She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

The Truth...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #454258 at 16,Aug,15 08:26
...of Man Nipples

Turns out, while in the womb, we're genderless for the first few months, and nipples form BEFORE our gender is determined.

Interesting fact.

Similar topics: 1.is there any truth...   2.Truth   3.Truth or dare game; post your dare/truth!   4.Lets play truth or dare!!!   5.True or Lie?  

New Comment

Comments:
By _avg_ at 17,Aug,15 06:18 other posts of _avg_ 
Gender is cultural, sex is onto-genetic. So what you said is true, while being completely wrong; we are genderless until we have the capacity for gender, all while possessing sexual traits that are characteristics of the typical gender identities...

...usually. Humans *usually* develop in an androgynous state, until sexual dimorphism kicks into place, altering the appearance and function of shared organs or tissues...turns out though, inter-sex births are way more prevalent than you might think (nearing 1-in-14). Look around you: if any of 13 other people weren't born of indeterminate sex, it was YOU...

So, there you go.
By #454258 at 18,Aug,15 04:16
I got it off a youtube video alright. No need to be "in my face" about it.
By _avg_ at 18,Aug,15 06:14 other posts of _avg_ 
Nothing personal; I'm a biologist by training so I tend to get particular about these sorts of things.

If you really want to bend people's minds though, tell them about how their genitals started out...

By #454258 at 17,Aug,15 02:57
back to the top of the list

Adult Discussion Forum