Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Any sissy cumslut stories?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #505564 at 24,Jan,17 20:10
I get so turned on by sissies being used and the stories that cum with them. I too am thinking about becoming a sissy any advice? Or any just super hot stories?

Similar topics: 1.Sissy slut boy!   2.Slutty sissy?   3.sissy/cock hypno training experiences?   4.Wanting to be a little sissy help needed   5.anyone like sissy gurly cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By cruz69696969 at 26,Dec,19 22:18 other posts of cruz69696969 
Whatever they want to do or want me to do because I am here to please men and to serve cock. It is what I want it is my destiny. Cum makes me hungry and cock makes me horny so more more cock and more cum.

By cruz69696969 at 26,Dec,19 22:14 other posts of cruz69696969 
Wonderful, I've been down with all the hypno sissy videos. Watching them over and over to try to become a sissy princess. I just don't think I look girly sexy in a dress. But I am trying for a month now. I've given up women so I can devote all my energy to serve and worship only cock. I never had a boyfriend so I need to attract men so that I can have a few men to be their cocksucking sissy slut would like to have 6 manly men for every night of the week. Then on the seventh day they all fucking gang bang men whatever 0

Adult Discussion Forum