Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

More than you

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #524323 at 26,Jun,17 10:19
A dying breed this site at the present , it was 26- 28 k around a dozen odd years when I stumbled across it, came back a few times drifted in and out with work and life but was in the mid 30's there for a while,pathetic it was once the fakes and weirods took great offence to the council of abertterts that band them from this site, fuck off

New Comment

Comments:
By #487013 at 26,Jun,17 15:30
Because I'm a creeeeeep. I'm a weirdooooo. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here.
By RealTitsLover at 27,Jun,17 03:04 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Be careful. You don't wanna get "band" from here...
By #487013 at 27,Jun,17 06:24

By #460385 at 26,Jun,17 14:25
Why the hell does it matter if there is thousands of members? It's always the same 200 members on all the time. 150-160 on SYD and the same 20-30 on SYC. We have been here over 3 years and have never seen more then 200 members on at once. You really don't think there is 30,000 members do you? 90% of members are not even active, but the membership shows on the site cause they don't physically delete their account. I could be off on those %. Just taking a guess. Lol

By JustWill at 26,Jun,17 13:29 other posts of JustWill 
A big chunk of that 26-28 k WERE the fakes and weirdos. Many of them had multiple accounts (like our former "king"). Site is better off without them.

Adult Discussion Forum