Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Looking for Help...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Rose at 12,Dec,20 01:24  other posts of Rose
I am looking for opinions/thoughts - I had a friend (turns out he was a complete asshole, so we are no longer friends). During a conversation, I stated that my husband has absolutely no bisexual desires. This male friend said that ALL males have some bisexual interest. I have been with my husband for over 25 years, and can guarantee that he has zero interest! I was told that my husband is lying to me. When I stated that I have no sexual interest in women, never have and never will, he didn't fight me on that. So what are thoughts on this topic? Thanks!

New Comment

Comments:
By #275407 at 12,Dec,20 01:47
Don't believe your x friend. You were right to unfriend him. I think many people don't have thoughts about having sex with the same sex. Your on a mostly gay sight here and people think different on this site, me on the other hand, I don't think I'm bi or gay, I'm more like a nympho, I just like sex anyway I can get it
By Rose at 12,Dec,20 04:27 other posts of Rose 
Thanks for your reply! It wasn't just this one topic, he believed he was an expert on everything! There's nothing wrong with being a nympho!

By HotFuckerBoy at 12,Dec,20 01:51 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
While it’s true that some men can have bisexual desires to varying degrees, many men do not have any at all no matter what some people wish to think on the matter. Same as there are many women with no bisexual desires.

There simply is no definitive answer and I think your friend is in the wrong on this.

To bad they felt the need to be such an asshole about it; sometimes we need to agree to disagree and move on. That's my two cents for what it's worth
By Rose at 12,Dec,20 04:23 other posts of Rose 
Thanks for sharing your two cents! Basically, they were an asshole about every topic!

Adult Discussion Forum