to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

NO COMMENTS! BUT GET OFF ON YOUR PICS!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #68886 at 25,Apr,10 01:32
I HATE MEN THAT WANT YOU TO USE YOUR PICS & CHAT TO JACKOFF! THEN CAN'T EVEN LEAVE COMMENTS ON YOUR PICS! THEY ARE ALL PIECE'S OF SHIT! IF THEY CAN'T DO THAT! THEY ARE LUCKY THAT WOMEN POST ON HERE TO BE VIEWED!

Similar topics: 1.Let's exchange comments? I make comments on your picture, and you mine!   2.It's not easy......   3.Dose Comments From gay people offend you?   4.Comments...?   5.Comments not showing?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #59855 at 28,Apr,10 18:28
From Matt's Wife: I like giving and receiving comments and I am not fake!

By #56691 at 27,Apr,10 21:25
Maybe it's because, generally speaking, the comments go unanswered. Is a simple thank you so hard? I've left many comments and have gotten a handfull of replies. It is a bit discouraging.
By slipper at 27,Apr,10 23:18 other posts of slipper 
Must we do double replies?

By #56691 at 27,Apr,10 21:25
Maybe it's because, generally speaking, the comments go unanswered. Is a simple thank you so hard? I've left many comments and have gotten a handfull of replies. It is a bit discouraging.
By slipper at 27,Apr,10 23:18 other posts of slipper 
Must we do double replies?

By slipper at 26,Apr,10 05:14 other posts of slipper 
WHOA... imho you are taking this entire experience waaaay too seriously and perhaps personally. May I suggest ignoring the things/persons you dislike and enjoying the ones you do? Just like with the rest of life. You'll live longer and be happier along the way. Nice bod, by the way. If I ever jackoff to it, I'll be sure to comment!

Adult Discussion Forum