Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

To ban or not to ban anonymous ______ to comment on ur pics?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #10710 at 10,Apr,09 13:23
JUST A SUGGESTION,WAT IF ALL MEMBERS BAN ANONYMOUS PEOPLE FROM COMMENTING ON THEIR PICTURES,WOULDN'T IT MAKE THE SITE MORE INTERESTING TO KNOW WHO U ARE CHATTING OR WHO IS COMMENTING ON UR PICS???

Similar topics: 1.Negative Anonymous Comments   2.BAN ALL ANONYMOUS   3.No more anonymous voting   4.anonymous comment posters   5.Freddy.. This is a threat.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #48558 at 18,Apr,10 16:18
There is a way of banning people who don't post pics,just do it yourself.But anony-mouse is unfortunately untouchable,unless we set a trap with cockcheese in it and nail the bastard!
By #23212 at 20,Apr,10 02:00
If you post all your pics as 'for members only', then it seems to me that those 'anonymous' ones, that is, those who are not signed in as a member, will not be able to view any of them, and seemingly therefore not comment on them.

By #6236 at 10,Apr,09 17:23
agree with that, how about those with no pics
By #11300 at 15,Apr,09 13:52
THEY SHOULD BE CAST OUT FROM HERE,STRAIGHT TO HELL,WHERE THEIR HIDDEN BALLS AND PUSSY WOULD ROAST FOR ETERNITY!!ha!ha!
By slipper at 20,Apr,10 01:50 other posts of slipper 
What about (deleted members) who then become anonymous?

By MoeJoe at 18,Apr,10 11:38 other posts of MoeJoe 
We've hashed this out so many times and it's still the same. I don't think anons should even be here period as well as non-pic posters. Those of us who post pics are assuming a certain level of risk in doing so and we know and accept it and it pisses me off that all of the non-posters are reaping the benefits of viewing our pics and not returning the favor. I have reached a point of intolerance with them...if they have no camera, tough shit...buy one.....if they are using a public computer, or their kid's computer, or are afraid that their wives will discover their activity then they shouldn't be looking at sites like this...go find something else to wile your time away. There, I've said it again and I know that not everyone agress with me, but I don't give a shit anymore.

Adult Discussion Forum