Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

testicle question

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #75972 at 28,May,10 15:21
how many guys on this site have only one testicle, i happend to only have one testicle cause it was surgicaly removed during my teenage yrs. i was wandering how many other guys only have one testicle

Similar topics: 1.how many guys only have one testicle   2.one testicle   3.men with oe testicle   4.Hydrocele - big balls   5.Testicle pain  

New Comment

Comments:
By penisadmirer at 01,Feb,11 09:53 other posts of penisadmirer 
me too... i only got one working..

By slipper at 29,May,10 01:25 other posts of slipper 
I've 1 1/2, so to speak. One severely shrunken due to mumps when I was in high school. Both have been severely pain-sensitive ever since.

By #70814 at 28,May,10 16:09
Hi. What's the reason for the removal ? (was it a medical reason?) And what are the consequences of one testicle less?
By #75972 at 28,May,10 16:45
yea it was a medical deal, the drs. said I had testicle torision. Which means that my sperm cord that provides blood flow to the testicle was twisted and it cut off the blood supply, so my testicle died and it was removed leaving me with only one. But my dick still work and I can still cum. I have 2 kids so it's still working
By #70814 at 28,May,10 21:46
Thanks for the info, and glad to hear everything's fine for you! congrats for the 2 kids

By #51247 at 28,May,10 16:13
Thats why we men have two nut's, one is a back up.
By #70814 at 28,May,10 16:29

Adult Discussion Forum