She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Some Pet Peeves...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #86740 at 20,Jul,10 06:28
People who join the site and never post any pics. There are more of those than those who do.
People who post pics of other people, who don't post pics of themselves.
People who post pics of everything BUT their cock or their pussy. Remember the name of the site? "SHOW YOUR COCK/PUSSY"?
Off my high-horse now.

Similar topics: 1.People's biggest "pet peeves"   2.PROMOTE YOUR PAGE HERE AND OTHER THINGS  

New Comment

Comments:
By #83586 at 04,Aug,10 03:09
I would love to upload pics but I can't right now because of a broken computer. I have tried the mobile uploaded and that doesn't work. I can send pics thru email and I have with several guys here. Please don't put all of us with no pics through the ringer as I for one have a legitimate reson for my blank page.
By #82616 at 11,Aug,10 05:41
I believe you can email pics to your profile so try that.

By #82616 at 21,Jul,10 06:21
You can stop people that have not uploaded pics from seeing your profile its in your account settings
By #86740 at 21,Jul,10 07:45
Nice idea. How about ALL of us who have posted pics of OUR OWN COCK/PUSSY/ASS/ETC. do this? Just a thought.....
By Sharkie at 21,Jul,10 09:56 other posts of Sharkie 
Something that grinds my balls is when you make a nice comment about someones pics and you get a shitty reply. Mostly from straight guys who feels offended if gay guys compliment them. What did they expect since this site features mostly gay guys?
By #30090 at 04,Aug,10 04:47
i find it flattering if i get a nice comment weather it b from a guy or a girl.

By #82616 at 03,Aug,10 08:53
Most people are here to show themselves off(obviously) if your afraid of getting comments from gay straight or whatever make your pics for friends only then you can control who sees your stuff

By #23212 at 20,Jul,10 23:13
And what do you think of this "peeve": Males who have NO males as 'friends', even though they have posted very nice pics of their dick, etc., and realize that the majority of members here are males? Aren't guys good enough people to be befriended?
By #86740 at 21,Jul,10 06:09
U have a valid point. Thanks.
By #23212 at 21,Jul,10 06:18
And thank you for considering my point here, and your thoughtful reply. Welcome to the SYD/SYC family!

Adult Discussion Forum