to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Sniffing Panties?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #85527 at 31,Jul,10 02:14
Anyone besides me likes to get a sniff of a friend's or neighbor's panties? They always seem to just let thier panties roll off with thier shorts or jeans, croch exposed.
I can't help but to get a good whiff of the hot and juicy area right where thier pussy was! Mmmm, and the ass area is also good! I swear girls just won't hide a freshly removed pair of panties. Especially when they leave a big sticky wet spot! That is so yummy to lick! Am I sick or is there others like me out there?

Similar topics: 1.I really love the smell my pussy leaves in my panties.   2.pantie sniffing   3.Panty Sniffing   4.Sniffing step mum's panties   5.Sniffing Ladies Panties  

New Comment

Comments:
By judo at 04,Mar,15 10:48 other posts of judo 
I love to sniff used panties of my girlfriends and i always do that.

By #136427 at 24,Sep,13 23:59
I love fresh dirty panties on my head. Jerk off helmet I call it

By #164428 at 04,Apr,12 04:20
I love sniffing my own panties!
By #218130 at 21,Apr,12 21:34
Can I sniff them too please Deeply inhale the scent Filling my nostrils with your aroma. OMG!

By #136638 at 30,Mar,11 19:32
I was at my married neighbors house with her and her husband and a couple of friends drinking and when I went into the bathroom to take a leak I noticed several pairs of dirty thong panties in the laundry basket as she was super hot and I had masturbated thinking about her many times I just had to have a sniff of her panties so I smelled a couple of pairs and as my hard on subsided I returned to the party. As the night went on and the drunker I got my common sense went out the window and I put 3 pairs of her panties into my pocket before I went home for the night needless to say I went home and sniffed and masturbated to orgasm at least three times and then I thought it would be hot to put on the panties, they felt so good wearing them as I sniffed another pair of her panties. The combination of wearing her panties and my neighbors scent in my nose, lets just say I did not last to long, what an intense orgasm it was. Check out our profile for more about us.

By #11431 at 01,Sep,10 15:30
I know my partner must do this when I am at work as sometimes I find them in the laundry basket with cum on the crotch .. I never confront him as he would be mortified if he thought I knew !
By #3997 at 01,Sep,10 16:07
or you should leave him a note, like I left you a fresh pair that hasnt been in the hamper or something cute like that.
By #11431 at 01,Sep,10 20:04
he'd die of embarrassment !
By #3997 at 02,Sep,10 19:48
really, does it turn you on knowing that he sniffs your panties after you take them off!!!
By #11431 at 03,Sep,10 08:34
yes it does .. but he's an old perv !

By #11431 at 04,Sep,10 18:12
yes !
By #3997 at 05,Sep,10 16:12
Thats hott

By #69967 at 01,Aug,10 13:21
I don't get the panties sniffing thing, what the FK is that about...I just LoVe Vagina, Love it so much, but I LoVe Vaginas fresh and clean with fresh and clean panties to match and if they came off I wouldn't be drawn to sniff them front or back not from the floor, direct;y after removing them or from any washing line...weird aren't I
By #3997 at 31,Aug,10 14:04
I would especially if she has just dropped them or taken them off, and you go into the bathroom after they have taken a shower or they are sitting right on the hamper, I am drawn to them and I have to take a sniff
By #69967 at 31,Aug,10 14:50
Thank God I don't have that urge.. I'd rather smell a beautiful meal cooking..with onions and garlic..yeah weird aren't I
By #3997 at 31,Aug,10 15:26
, you said it not me!!!

By #92257 at 15,Aug,10 01:34
Why sniff panties when U can lick and screw the real thing? Just my opinion.
By #3997 at 31,Aug,10 14:05
You can lick and screw the real thing but thats not always an option it depends on your relationship with that person or whomever, its just fun to sniff the panties knowing you could get caught or your not supposed to be

By mack at 10,Aug,10 21:35 other posts of mack 
I agree, i love the smell of a tasty pair of painties. Rarely every my wifes. i find some pussy's smell better right off the crotch an some smell so much more sweeter after they have had a chance to dry a bit.
By #3997 at 11,Aug,10 14:37
all pussies smell different in their own way I agree there too

By #94959 at 09,Aug,10 08:45
My boyfriend and I love to smell my soiled panties after we mess around for a while and I get them wet! MMMmmm they smell so good, my hot pussy has a great smell when it's hot and horny! One time we both got off on a pair of panties he stole from one of my friend's. She's really hot so I didn't get too mad since I was curious to get a whiff of her pussie's aroma...god her panties were so good! I got wet as soon as I smelt her pussy and saw the nice big wet stain she left! We took turns licking them and my boyfriend came so fast when he inhaled her croch and got a taste of that wet spot! Some soiled panties are really great to sniff I'd have to say!
By #3997 at 09,Aug,10 13:57
That's hott, you sniffing panties with your boyfriend!!!
By #85527 at 11,Aug,10 09:35
That is so hot to find a girl that likes that too! To be able to share a pair of fresh panties with your woman and both of you get horny over the scent! And then to take turns licking the croch where the pussy left some sweet juice! Love it!!! Wish there were more girls out there that could admit that!!!
By #3997 at 11,Aug,10 14:36
I agree with you on that caliguy!!!

By #9413 at 31,Jul,10 21:53
I also love to sniff panties, love the ass area best of all. Been sniffing panties since I was 11. I like going to the bathroom and sniff the ladies panties, gets me so hard.
By #3997 at 10,Aug,10 20:19
I have been sniffing panties since young myself I had a great collection once

By #73083 at 10,Aug,10 03:44
I love sniffing panties, especially if they are from someone other than my wife!
By #3997 at 10,Aug,10 20:19
I love panty sniffing myself, when they are not the wifes either, I love getting hold of panties especially a fresh pair

By #93465 at 04,Aug,10 18:52
I would rather sniff what is in the panties,cock or cunt
By #3997 at 04,Aug,10 22:27
We all would but its nice to sniff a nice pair of panties too

By #86791 at 04,Aug,10 21:43
I always take off a hot pair of panties that seem have a sticky wet spot from my always horny pussy! I've even left them on the floor in the bathroom when one of my cute guy friends was over. He went into the bathroom just as I was coming out. I knew he couldn't miss them...all of a sudden I heard him inhaling really deeply. Then I heard him undo his zipper and I could hear him start jacking off. I realized that he was sniffing my freshly removed panties and stroking his cock without knowing I was listening.He would make an mmmm sound a few times. It wasn't long when I heard him jack faster and climax! Some of it hit the back of the door a few times as he was trying to grunt silently. Sounded like a really thick load. As soon as I heard him get up and flush the toilet I quietly walked back into the living room. He came out with a big smile on his face and his bulge was still pretty big. Later i went into the restroom and found that he didn't clean up the back of the door. There were several streams of cum still dripping down the door and my panties had been move and I noticed the entire croch was wet. Hmmm, maybe he was licking it! So I took a swipe of the cum and tasted his thick white cock juice! It was really good. That was hot!
Till this day he doen't know I tasted his cum left-overs after I caused him to jack off to my panties!
By #3997 at 04,Aug,10 22:26
@ hugecockslut that sounds so hott thinking about going into your bathroom after your leaving and finding a nice pair of your fresh panties on the f loor to sniff, if that were me and you left me a pair you would have heard me from outside the door taking a huge sniff into your panties as well, I would have licked your stick wet spot and everything.....thats hott that you licked and tasted his cum after he finished in the bathroom, you never told him that you tasted his cum after he finished?? damn reading that made my cock hard i wish i had a pair of your panties to sniff!!!!!

By #92306 at 04,Aug,10 19:33
Years ago I sniffed my ex-mother-in-law's panties when ever I got the chance. Her pussy smelled so much better than my ex-wifes. Even had the chance to jerk off sniffing them a few times
By #3997 at 04,Aug,10 22:06
Damn thats nice, love some nice smelling panties

By #3997 at 03,Aug,10 14:51
I love sniffing a nice pair of fresh panties, like sneaking into a room after a shower and they just came off, or and on the floor and never been in the hamper, those are the best ones to sniff

By mack at 01,Aug,10 16:06 other posts of mack 
do love the smell of a fine sweet pussy!!!!

By #6437 at 31,Jul,10 13:53
mmmm I love to raid hampers for dirty panties. Love the smell of pussy and piss and brown streaks. i love to lick a real dirty pair while jackingoff or sucking a guys cock

By #88663 at 31,Jul,10 11:05
Love sniffing panties! my wife will leave them on my pillow after a good run! She gets all frothy during a run! YUMMY!!!

By #1047 at 31,Jul,10 10:24
mmm i love when i get the chance to sniff a pair.mmmmm

By Gntlmn at 31,Jul,10 03:53 other posts of Gntlmn 
I love breathing through a really "soiled" panty crotch!

Adult Discussion Forum