She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Ejaculation issues

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #140534 at 03,Apr,11 10:56
I had sex last night for the first time since december (only slept with four girls). The last three girls i've slept with, i've been unable to cum. I can plough them with my rock hard cock for hours but won't climax and it's becoming problematic. I'd love to finish up and blow a steamy load on them, but alas i haven't came through intercourse for nearly two years. Anyone have the same issue?

Similar topics: 1.Semen load   2.Ejaculation - Weibliche Abspritzer   3.Ejaculation during sleep   4.premature ejaculation   5.Would illnes or health issues slow you down sexualy  

New Comment

Comments:
By shavedsmoothbud at 04,Apr,11 15:20 other posts of shavedsmoothbud 
Are you a giver? When you're having sex, are you constantly concerned with her being satisfied? After plowing her for awhile, do you think about her getting sore, your cock becomes desensitized and you worry about not cumming? I'm not a psychologist but I've been there before too. When you masturbate, it's all about your thoughts and doing it the way that feels best for you, that's why you can cum then.

My suggestion next time you have sex, become a little selfish, put some lube on your cock, and get lost in it for yourself. If you fantasize when you masturbate, do so when you're fucking her, maybe she'll even act them out with you. Try masturbating together, it might take the pressure off cumming inside her the next time.

Hope this helps.

By #6568 at 03,Apr,11 11:39
This is a psychological problem,......quite probably you are uncertain about the relationships of of becoming too involved with women before you are ready to commit to one particularly.

You need to carefully sort out exactly how you feel about these partners and also come to a clear arrangelment with them as to how much commitment the relationship has and the place of sexual pleasure in this.......

......The ideal situation to get over this is for a casual pleasure relationship which both sides understand is only about sex.

Adult Discussion Forum