Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Anal Sex: can you feel him cum inside?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #163324 at 26,May,11 19:09
I have long had a penis fetish and acted on it a couple years ago after my first wife. I discovered that I like to give head to a good looking cock with virtually no interest in the man attached as long as he cums (yes I swallow). But I never developed an interest in ass play until I met my current wife who convinced me I would love having my ass probed. She was right. Never a more mind blowing orgasm. She fucks me with a Feeldoe occasionally, and I love it. But I can't help but wonder if I'm missing something by never being fucked by a real dick. I especially wonder if I would feel him cum inside me and what that would feel like.