Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

BIG MAN GAVE ME HIS HUGE COCK

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #5050 at 10,Jun,11 09:23
I finally plucked up my courage and did it this weekend. My apartment is near a large convention hotel. There are always a lot of people from out of town, a lot of horny old men. I went over to the hotel on Saturday, to sit and have a drink in the cocktail lounge and listen to the band, but when I got there the place was full and there was a line of about 15 people waiting to get in. In the lobby there is a mini-bar with a few chairs, tables and a couch. I decided to get a drink at the mini-bar and watch the conventioneers. I walked up to the bar, got my drink and turned around to go to the seating area, and there he was.
My left hand began to shake. He was huge. I couldn?t tell how tall he was because he was sitting on the sofa, but his hands were enormous and hairy, his head was very big, and there was thick dark curly black hair sticking out of his shirt. I sat down and we chatted about this and that. Talked about the beautiful old hotel, and then he said ?if you think this is beautiful, you should see the incredible suite that my company booked me into.? I wasn?t thinking about where that might lead, I just genuinely wanted to see the suite and I said, ?Sure, I?d love to.?
He got up, turned and started walking to the elevator, so I just followed along, like his new puppy. Walking behind him I noticed how really big this guy was: 6?5? maybe, and his ass cheeks were the size of my whole midsection. In a second we were up there in his room. He closed the door, and I noticed that there was a woman?s coat draped across a chair in the foyer. And then, out from one of the rooms came a stunning blond, about 45, with a knockout ass and great tits.
He introduced her as his wife, and I started to think, did he want a threesome, something kinky, and then she grabbed the coat. She told me it was nice to have met me, kissed her husband and told him she and the girls would be out until about midnight. It was now only 8:00 PM. She walked out, he said goodbye, closed the door and locked it. He pulled the chain. ?Lets look at the rest of the suite?, he said.
I followed him into the bedroom, through the bedroom into the bath, and I tried not to look at him or think of what might be going to happen. I was so nervous. I wondered if he was going to let me give him a blowjob. And then, as we were walking back into the bedroom, he stopped suddenly. I wasn?t paying attention and I ran smack dab into his chest. He grabbed me and pulled me into his body to keep me from falling down, and I felt the largest erect penis sticking into my chest.
I looked up to apologize for falling down and he just kissed me. Not like he had his wife, but full on the lips, and he pushed his tongue into my mouth. He wasn?t only big he had a huge tongue and very long, and I thought I would choke on the thing as he pushed it deeper into my throat. He sucked the wind out of me with that kiss, and continued to kiss me as he carried me to the bed. In a second he ripped all of his clothes off and I was terrified. He was enormous, standing there naked, and covered with thick black hair. He looked like a half-man, half bear. And his cock was huge, about 11 inches long semi-erect, curving down, and uncut with a very thick covering of foreskin about a quarter of an inch thick, and covered with the same thick black hair at the base. And the tip of his penis was leaking precum like a faucet. And the head, the head was also huge; and the slit, oh god the slit was nearly an inch long and wide enough to stick something into. He grabbed my head and forced himself into my mouth. I touched the head of his penis with my tongue and a third of my tongue slid effortlessly into his slit. I pulled down his foreskin and tried to take as much of his cock into my mouth as I could, wiggling my tongue in his sopping slit. He was on fire.
He was grabbing me all over, and pulling off my clothes. He pulled off my pants, and then, with those huge hands, he ripped off my white cotton under shorts. He sat me up and pulled off my top and I, too, was naked. He sat me on his lap, sort of half facing him, like you would your son or daughter, only we were both grown adult men, and both naked. His large hand covered my penis and he started to masturbate me, his tongue in my mouth, lips locked to mine. I wanted it to last forever, my cock was alive with the feeling of his huge hand masturbating me. But I came, and when I did I filled his free hand with my cum.
He pulled back the foreskin on his huge penis and smeared my cum on his dick. Then he let the skin slide back. Even fully erect the skin covered most of his knob. ?Jack me off, son,? he said, and I started to pull on the loose skin of his cock, soaked in my cum. He was grunting so loudly you could have heard him in the lobby downstairs. ?Oh god, son, I?m going to cum?, he said, "here it comes, you wonderful boy!" and he let loose a giant glob of juice that filled my hand.
?Put it back under my foreskin with yours,? he said. And I did. He then got up and turned me on my back on the bed. With those huge hands he lifted my ass off of the bed, one cheek in each huge hand, and he touched the tip of that monster cock, covered in our cum, to my asshole. His cock was still hard as a rock. He started to stick the tip in my ass, and everything changed. I went hot and then cold. I was sweating like a laborer. It hurt. ?Oh god, Don!? I said. ?I changed my mind about this, it hurts, please stop.?
He held me tighter. ?No way, son, I didn?t get you up here for a hand job; I can get that from Sue. I am going to fuck you.?
He held me like a vise and I felt that cock move up my ass about 3 inches. It hurt. I was crying. ?Stop, oh please stop1? Another 2 inches. Now six, no seven inches up my ass. Now ten inches of his huge cock up my virgin ass. He pulled back a little and then right back in again, 12 inches of cock up my ass, and I was crying. Then he touched my hot spot in my ass with his dick, and everything changed again. My ass became awash with pleasure. It stopped hurting and I thought I was going to cum. I kissed him, I sucked his lips, I washed his mouth with my tongue, and then he put his tongue in my mouth and, with one last giant lunge, pushed that giant penis all the way up my ass. All 14 inches up my ass. A grown, huge, hairy man was inside me, kissing me, and now?fucking me. ?Oh god, Don, give it to me, fuck me!? I said it over and over.
He held me tighter, and pulled that big dick all the way out of my ass, and then slammed it back in. Out, slam; out, slam; and then he stiffened and then it happened, he started to cum. That pushed me over the edge then just from the fucking from this hairy huge naked man, I came, too, in the space between our bellies. He pushed and pushed that spilling cock into my ass and I was in heaven. We settled, locked in each other?s arms, lips locked together. I had been fucked by my first man. My ass was lying in a pool of wet sticky cum. But now it was almost midnight. I had to get out of there, before his wife returned.
We showered together in that beautiful bathroom, and he fucked me again in the shower. I finally got out of there just moments before his wife returned. But we have another date. And I am going to take his anal cherry next time.