PINSAROS (blow job salons) in Japan: who has experienced them? 16,Jul,18 09:53
Cock art & things put on cock and balls CONTEST 11,Jul,18 14:24
The CAUSE of SCHOOL SHOOTINGS in the US has finally been found. 30,May,18 17:06

By leopoldij at 19,Mar,24 00:11
I'm very worried about Trump!
He might go to jail!

How COOL would that be?
To see him behind bars?

Trump unable to get $464m bond in New York fraud case, his lawyers say.

only registered users can see external links

Mr Trump's team spent "countless hours negotiating with one of the largest insurance companies in the world", the lawyers wrote in a court filing, but concluded that "very few bonding companies will consider a bond of anything approaching that magnitude".

The lawyers said they had approached 30 companies without success.

Donald Trump cannot find a private company to guarantee the Ј365m he has been ordered to pay in a New York civil fraud case.

There is also interest on the penalty hanging over his head, which is accruing by at least $112,000 per day until he pays.

By leopoldij at 15,Mar,24 15:56
Trump isn't Muslim. He's not Christian either. Not even an atheist. He's just a mentally sick dontgiveasgitter. He'll grab any woman or man by the pussy, including his own daughter, because he can get away with it. So far.

By leopoldij at 14,Mar,24 19:07
Right. Stay away from the mentally sick trump. He'll molest any female without her consent and he'll pay her from your tax money to conver it up.

By leopoldij at 14,Mar,24 00:58
It's the communists who did that, for sure.

By leopoldij at 09,Mar,24 16:17

Donald Trump told to pay six-figure costs of firm he sued

--------------------------------------- added after 39 minutes

Moreover...

Trump posts $91M bond while appealing E. Jean Carroll defamation judgment

By leopoldij at 18,Feb,24 14:29
Stop being conservative and become a human being.

By leopoldij at 17,Feb,24 12:39
Exactly. Right wingers, just like catholic priests, do all kinds of things secretly. Those who shout they're not gay are more likely to be gay. They don't have the guts to be honest. Be honest, say you're gay, and that's fine. But they're afraid they'll lose money by admitting that, exactly like your typical male evangelist who preaches against same sex marriage every week but secretly has a few male lovers. He doesn't dare admit that. He hides it because he'll lose his flock, and so he'll lose money.

By leopoldij at 17,Feb,24 12:33
New York Attorney General L. James is a true American, faithful to Democracy and to the Law. She's my hero. In her, I recognize the true American values, those that have been accused by Nazis and Crooks like trump.

"Trump may have authored the Art of the Deal, but he has perfected the Art of the Steal", says one of the top persons of the Law in the US.

They'll get him and, hopefully, once again, the US will get rid of the vermin that threatens its democracy in the US and worldwide.

By leopoldij at 15,Feb,24 19:23

The asshole is facing 34 counts of fraud under campaign finance laws, and has pleaded not guilty to all of them.

But I hope they get him. Like they got Sarkozy.

By leopoldij at 14,Feb,24 17:20
This is what happens to presidents who think themselves above the law

And Sarkozy is not nearly as bad as trump.

By leopoldij at 12,Feb,24 13:11
You need to be selling weapons because the US economy is based on this. So you need a market. NATO pays this role for the US.
But, of course, a totalitarian governement, like the one you dream of, would be there to fuck you even more, not to look at the economy.

By leopoldij at 11,Feb,24 21:55
Even NATO says that Trump undermines security of the US.

What a fuck tard

By leopoldij at 06,Feb,24 20:15
I noticed that.
GREAT NEWS!!

Donald Trump does not have presidential immunity and can be prosecuted on charges of plotting to overturn the 2020 election, a US court has ruled.

NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW.
NOT EVEN AN ASSHOLE.

By leopoldij at 04,Feb,24 01:06
Wouldn't it be great if redneck fascists like phart suddenly realized they've been deluded?

By leopoldij at 02,Feb,24 23:25
Trump loses support as America wakes up

By leopoldij at 27,Jan,24 22:32
You're not just a fascist, but a stoopid one too. Just like all the idiotic rednecks who let the rich **** them. You and they have been so much brain-fucked that you even say thank you for the shit. As Ananas2xLekker brilliantly proved to you, you have no fucking clue of what a democratic, safe, society can be like. You're stoopid. But you're not unique. Millions others around you are the same.

By leopoldij at 27,Jan,24 20:37
I've an American friend who's Republican (but not a fascist like phart). I spent 5 days in Arizona recently, at his house. I brought him a gift,a book, that caused him to change his mind about many of the bullshit that Republicans support.

Here's the book. It's excellent! 90% of American readers gave it 4 or 5 stars. The book has been hailed as a tour de force in politics in major reviews.

Here it is.

It's OK To Be Angry About Capitalism presents a vision of what would be possible if the political revolution took place. If we would finally recognize that economic rights are human rights, and work to create a society that provides them. This isn't some utopian fantasy; this is democracy as we should know it. Is it really too much to ask?

By leopoldij at 27,Jan,24 20:26
And the reason he got into a fight is because his pockets are always full, yet he claimed to care about poverty in the UK.

By leopoldij at 27,Jan,24 20:24

It's like telling an American you're walking on the pavement when there's a lot of traffic.
They'll think you're crazy.

By leopoldij at 25,Jan,24 00:35
A man walks into a pub and sees this hot slutty woman tending the bar. Above the bar there are 2 signs:

"Grilled Cheese Sandwhich: $7.50"

and

"Handjob: $40"

The man goes over to the bar, and asks the bartender: "Are you the one who gives the handjobs?"

The bartender nods and bites her lip seductively.

The man says: "Then wash your hands, bitch, cause I want a grilled cheese sandwich."

By leopoldij at 25,Jan,24 00:30
Have you ever tried vaporrub in your ass?

By leopoldij at 25,Jan,24 00:29
They can then have a foursome.

By leopoldij at 25,Jan,24 00:28
Fahrenheit or Centigrade? Or are they college degrees?

By leopoldij at 25,Jan,24 00:27
A joke only for those who confuse pronouns and verbs.

By leopoldij at 25,Jan,24 00:26
It's unbeatable.

By leopoldij at 25,Jan,24 00:26
They (Americans) don't know what copper means.

By leopoldij at 24,Jan,24 01:33
And do you think that Trump knows anything about history? The guy is totally uneducated and full of shit.

By leopoldij at 24,Jan,24 00:59
She has no chance.
Far right people like you would never vote for an Indian woman.

By leopoldij at 24,Jan,24 00:55
Are you listing these words to deter his voters?

You're so wrong.
His supporters vote for him PRECISELY because he's all of the above.

By leopoldij at 19,Jan,24 03:37
Hundreds

By leopoldij at 17,Jan,24 17:17
Bella, phart, are nazis? I hadn't realised that. 😳

By leopoldij at 17,Jan,24 17:13
That will never happen. The Chinese need a market to sell their stuff, e.g. their electric cars, so they wouldn't bomb their buyers.

Your belief that Chinese is a threat stems from the fact that the US weapons manufacturers must make profit, and so they need people like you who are kept in fear. Same role that religion plays: it keeps people afraid and it's easier to control people if they're scared.

Of course, I don't expect you to understand what I'm saying. You're indoctrinated in fascism beyond repair.

By leopoldij at 17,Jan,24 08:45
Who said that Biden is good? I didn't.
Trump, however, is a fascist.

By leopoldij at 16,Jan,24 22:17
Trump supporters advertise trump everywhere.
They even put his photo on their shit.

By leopoldij at 15,Jan,24 19:54
He fucked up the city so much that even wall street crooks don't like him. They stopped lending him money. That's why trump had to kiss putin's ass.

By leopoldij at 15,Jan,24 19:52
Conservatives want to have control of others so that they themselves act recklessly and irresponsibly. They don't give a flying fuck about morality. That's why they appeal to religion: in order to be free to roam and kill and fuck everyone up.

Besides, when YOU say "conservative" you don't mean someone who acts conservatively. You mean "fascist".

By leopoldij at 15,Jan,24 19:49
Your god said so. Other people have different gods who never told them so. What makes you think that your god is better than others? How about Ahura Mazda?

Your god also said that there are some sins that her followers should not commit. One of them is gluttony. Another is killing. And so on. And yet every single evangelical American, say, is doing exactly the opposite.

So:

1) you're silly to believe that your god is better than others.

2) you're violating the teachings of your god.

By leopoldij at 15,Jan,24 13:20
Even right wing magazines make fun of the nazi bufoon:

By leopoldij at 15,Jan,24 13:18
Do you really expect fascists to have any inclination towards social policies and social care for children? And look at this: fascists have banned abortions but, at the same time, claim they want fewer children.

By leopoldij at 02,Jan,24 02:00
"Prosperous are the believers, who in their prayers are humble, and from idle talk turn away".

It's from the Quran.

All religions condemn idleness. Islam does the same.
--------------------------------------- added after 39 seconds

Of course, I googled it.

By leopoldij at 02,Jan,24 01:58
I never said I'm an expert in English. I never actually said that people who don't know words are dumb.

By leopoldij at 01,Jan,24 23:57
"لقد أفلح المؤمنون الذين في صلاتهم خاشعون وعن اللغو معرضون".

"laqad 'aflah almuminun aladhin fi salatihim khashieun waean allaghw mueariduna".

By leopoldij at 01,Jan,24 23:53
Happy new year

By leopoldij at 01,Jan,24 23:53
So what? Did you expect me to know the word? It's not an English word.

But be honest: did you know the meaning?

By leopoldij at 01,Jan,24 03:53
What's this word?

By leopoldij at 29,Dec,23 09:58
Yet again:

Maine disqualifies Trump from presidential primary ballot, citing insurrection clause

How embarrassing! It's never happened before with another president. He should be in jail.

By leopoldij at 19,Dec,23 23:16
Well, in the holocaust case, lots of brave people hid Jews and lots of kids to save them. In the case of Palestinians there's nobody who can help those kids. They're trapped in a huge concentration camp.

By leopoldij at 19,Dec,23 23:14
EXACTLY.
He was a failed businessman who became president to avoid bankruptcy.

In that sense, he's different from Hitler. Hitler actually believed in the shit he was shouting about (he could only shout and bark, he couldn't speak, like Trump).
But Trump believes in nothing else but his pocket.

By leopoldij at 19,Dec,23 23:11
Can you read English?
I repeat:

-------------
No, sorry, you're not a nazi yet, you're just like one of these idiots in the Weimar Republic who voted for Adolf.
-------------

Those who supported Hitler were not nazis to start with, they were people who wanted to Make Germany Great Again.
As you know, the failed.

Hitler behaved exactly like Trump.
Or, rather, the other way.

Take a look at Octavius too. He convinced everyone he'd make Rome great again. And what happened to his triumvirate? And eventually to Rome?

By leopoldij at 19,Dec,23 13:41
3% of 1400 killed by Hamas were Israeli children

45% of 19,400 killed by Israel were Arab children

3% of 40,000 killed by Americans were American children
--------------------------------------- added after 114 seconds

By comparison,
25% of 6 million Jews killed by Nazis were children