By leopoldij at 23,Feb,21 13:52
It's 65.48%

By leopoldij at 23,Feb,21 13:12
I think I can cum to this without touching my dick
only registered users can see external links

By leopoldij at 23,Feb,21 13:10
What kind of tablet did you take?

By leopoldij at 23,Feb,21 13:08
No. Fucking is one of the essential things of being human. If you aren't given it, you go get it.

By leopoldij at 19,Feb,21 12:36
She gets too wet though...

By leopoldij at 17,Feb,21 19:22
You mean this?

So beautiful! So sexy! So hot!
--------------------------------------- added after 67 seconds

I love this close up too

By leopoldij at 17,Feb,21 16:09
Given the current climate of lockdown, we can't. But we can in the future, say during holidays. I go to Mediterranean regions often.

By leopoldij at 16,Feb,21 19:16
There are nice people here, but there are also trolls, mostly men, but also women. There's at least one of them who hates sex and everytime I say something like "that's a beautiful cunt, I'm getting hard, I need to jerk off to it", she would go ballistics. Fortunately, she blacklisted me so she can't see that I'm still a pussy lover.
I love pleasing women. Here and in real life.
I've fucked many nationalities, but never s Serbian girl. Wish we could meet for a foursome or something.

P.S. I'm not interested in men at all. 4some means we fuck the girls, taking turns.

By leopoldij at 16,Feb,21 15:42

--------------------------------------- added after 22 seconds

--------------------------------------- added after 28 seconds

By leopoldij at 16,Feb,21 15:38
Sitting beside my window.

By leopoldij at 16,Feb,21 15:38

By leopoldij at 16,Feb,21 15:36

By leopoldij at 16,Feb,21 15:33
Good, I understand. The more pussy the better, right?
A man needs variety.
I am fascinated to fuck pussy I haven't fucked before.
The excitement of the new discovery is amazing.
Sadly, here, most "women" aren't real.
There are men pretending to be women.

By leopoldij at 16,Feb,21 10:29
Of course. Democracy IS important. Period.

I'm not a fool. I know that there's no chance in a million for Americans to get rid of two of the things that make their country operate as a backwards state: guns and religion. They're so brainwashed that they can't see how anachronistic they are. It's pointless to have a discussion with them. They can't argue. They think they can't have democracy without guns and that religion is equivalent to freedom. They can't see that religion is equivalent to mental retardation.

It's futile to even mention these topics.

By leopoldij at 15,Feb,21 22:15
Indeed, any place where people think that they should have guns is fucked up. You got guns and religion. That's why the country is doomed. Guns and religion, what could he more uncivilized than that?

By leopoldij at 15,Feb,21 19:36
Art

By leopoldij at 15,Feb,21 19:35
What does wired mean?

By leopoldij at 15,Feb,21 19:35
Here it is.
I fuck her and Robben is jealous lol

By leopoldij at 15,Feb,21 19:34
You seem to have a girl in your pics, you're eating her ass. She's good looking I think. Do you do have one. Do you want more? Do Serbian girls fuck a lot? Never fucked one.

By leopoldij at 15,Feb,21 19:29
Nice fantasy

By leopoldij at 15,Feb,21 19:28
And? Did you see him later again?

By leopoldij at 15,Feb,21 19:26

Please comment

By leopoldij at 15,Feb,21 19:23
They're fucked up in the US. They give guns to children but are scared of marijuana.

By leopoldij at 15,Feb,21 19:21
I'm glad they do. Because they leave their wives unsatisfied and I get the opportunity to fuck them. Yes, I'm fucking a married woman whose husband likes his male friends more than he likes her. Suits me nicely.

By leopoldij at 14,Feb,21 23:56
Would you let her sit on your face?

By leopoldij at 14,Feb,21 03:54
Let's exercise our freedoms!

By leopoldij at 11,Feb,21 15:49
Thanks for not getting upset with my change of topic. I just somehow think we should be going back to the main topic of this site: sex.

By leopoldij at 10,Feb,21 20:19
random stuff

By leopoldij at 10,Feb,21 20:16

By leopoldij at 10,Feb,21 20:15

By leopoldij at 05,Feb,21 21:06
You're right to say that religion played important role in Europe in the past, but these were times when the majority of people hadn't even gone to school. The extent of religious fundamentalism in the US, in the 21st century, is beyond comprehension and beyond excuse. THIS is the difference

By leopoldij at 05,Feb,21 16:22
True, but it's worse in the US. One reason being that slavery is much more recent than in Europe. Segregation between blacks and whites was there until relatively recently. Also, there's another pest governing the US that is quite minimal in Europe: Religion. Religion in the US is so absurd, such an evil, a force of separating people, a method used by those in power to control citizens, that has no equivalent in Europe. It is, perhaps, in par with religion in islamic dictatorships, such as Saudi Arabia. Religiosity and religious extremism in the US is correlated with violence and anachronistic views such as the inferiority of blacks--in the mind of white boys such as those of kkk, and qanon. You saw how the mob that invaded the capitol were carrying religious symbols such as crosses. In their mind, trump=religion=freedom=blacks_are_evil

How the Christian right helped foment insurrection
Christian-right activists inside and outside of government promoted the election fraud lie and claimed God told them to “let the church roar.”
This article was published in partnership with Rolling Stone.
The Jan. 6 Save America March, where then-President Donald Trump incited a crowd to attack the U.S. Capitol, opened with a prayer.
Trump’s longtime spiritual adviser and White House adviser, the Florida televangelist Paula White, called on God to “give us a holy boldness in this hour.”
Flanked by a row of American flags, White implored God ... in the name of Jesus.”
Then, standing on the rostrum where the president of the Senate presides, the group paused to pray “in Christ’s holy name.”
They thanked God “for allowing the United States of America to be reborn.”
White evangelicals have been Trump’s most dedicated, unwavering base...
loyalists launched their own Christian organization to “stop the steal,”
a reconstruction of the weeks leading up Jan. 6 shows how a Christian-right group formed to “stop the steal” worked to foment a bellicose Christian narrative in defense of Trump’s coup attempt and justify a holy war against an illegitimate state.
formed a new Christian right group, the Jericho March
“God can reveal all the election fraud and corruption..."
While Trump left office with his lowest overall favorability rating since his 2016 campaign – 31% – his approval rate was twice as high among White evangelicals.
God will restore America to its rightful inheritors
Republicans who voted to impeach Trump [were compared] to Judas, whose betrayal of Jesus led to his crucifixion.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

If you haven't actually lived in the US, if you only have a European perspective, then it's hard to imagine what divisive role religion plays in the US and how anachronistically the country operates. It's almost impossible to understand that such dark-age views and uses of religion are present in a country that is not, say, part of Saudi Arabia. Without this poison (religion), America would have been a much more advanced democracy.

By leopoldij at 05,Feb,21 16:04
Excellent source mate. It's, of course, well known that right-wing thugs are doing a lot of damage in the US, but it's always been downplayed because they're mostly white boys with religious backgrounds. (Trump has, in fact, been declaring he loves them.)

By leopoldij at 04,Feb,21 13:03
Yes, it is. I get thrilled by the thought that I might be watched and more thrilled by the idea that someone (female, in my case) might join me. The latter is rare, but it has happened.

By leopoldij at 03,Feb,21 18:47
Laundry room. Had sex there too.

By leopoldij at 03,Feb,21 18:45
Blowjobs. My cock being sucked.

By leopoldij at 03,Feb,21 18:35
Thanks! That was like a poem!

By leopoldij at 03,Feb,21 14:45
Same here. I'd masturbate 2-3 times at a beach, especially nudist beach, when I was young. I often liked to masturbate in the water. I'd run in and when covered completely with water I'd masturbate. I got caught a few times, but I didn't mind. It was nice seeing my gooey cum float momentarily in the water. I'd frequently use goggles and pretend I was watching the fish and seaweed, when, in reality , I'd watch pussies. Exciting times.

By leopoldij at 03,Feb,21 14:41
Right. We agree on that.

By leopoldij at 03,Feb,21 14:41
There's absolutely no problem to masturbate when circumcised. I almost never use lube. It works.

By leopoldij at 03,Feb,21 14:39
Nothing is small to me, the reason being that I am not interested in cock. Only watching it fuck a pussy. That's fine.
But I don't mind what size it is,
so long as it can penetrate a pussy.

By leopoldij at 01,Feb,21 15:35
Agreed.
It's too complicated.
Perhaps we should accept the fact that some people shouldn't compete.

By leopoldij at 01,Feb,21 12:24
You're right on that. That's why I said there's a need to understand, biologically, all that stuff about gender. I said it's good to recognize the rights of those who're truly trapped in the wrong gender (as opposed to those who think so because it's fashionable), but much more research and honest discussion is needed. I'm not in a position to know what's right or wrong but I hope that legislators, having started examining these issues, will consider them more carefully. Yes, you're right to raise this issue. It's a problem.

By leopoldij at 31,Jan,21 14:22
I did it again!

By leopoldij at 31,Jan,21 14:21
I glanced at the article and can't see what's wrong.

1. [The] legislation [] adds gender identity and sexual orientation as protected categories to the Civil Rights Act.

Great. Something should be done for those who have been born in the wrong gender. It will take long time to figure out how to recognize the cases, that will include biological research. but there should be a step toward this direction. It's good to see that the US is not the same as one of its closest allies, Saudi Arabia, where any gender except the male one, is treated unfairly or executed in public by hanging.

2. Harris’s position on abortion allows for the ending of the lives of millions of women not yet born.

Abortion is a personal choice, not something dictated by the state or, even worse, a fucking stupid religion. Besides, those who cry out loud about ending lives of unborn foetuses, why do they not care about the millions of lives that are destroyed by guns, wars, violence?

3. Harris has also committed to decriminalizing prostitution.

Excellent. Instead of having politicians fuck prostitutes secretly (e.g., Trump), they will now be able to fuck legally. Same goes for any person. If a man or a woman consents to be fucked in exchange of money, what's wrong with that? So long as the deal is done legally, and taxed, just as any other jobs, prostitution and prostitutes will be much safer and the pretenses will end.

Unless one is a fucktard conservative lunatic pro-gun deluded individual, as, for example, this asshole only registered users can see external links , one should be happy with the proposed legislation. Americans should be happy they are becoming free again and, this way, the way to make America great again will be opened.

By leopoldij at 27,Jan,21 09:22
How many people were in the sauna?

By leopoldij at 27,Jan,21 09:20
Being honest doesn't get you far. The moment you tell a girl I like you, I want to have sex with you, you're already a loser. You gotta be disinterested in order to get her interest. Conversely, if a girl tells a man I wanna have sex with you, this will certainly be a success. But you should never (almost never) say this. Just say nothing
Approach her, and eventually get to fuck her without ever telling her that this was your goal. You must achieve your goal without exposing your thoughts. You have to hide them. As I said, honesty doesn't get you far when it comes to sex.

By leopoldij at 26,Jan,21 12:32
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says, "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence; then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says, "OK, now what?

By leopoldij at 26,Jan,21 12:19
He's really a great guy. He loves to fuck men. And while he's doing that I'm fucking his wife. He's a great guy.