Recent Posts of member Horny247

By Horny247 at 05,Dec,23 22:26

By Horny247 at 29,Nov,23 21:55
Can often look hotter in lingerie than women

By Horny247 at 29,Nov,23 21:53
As painful as it is to admit it, because she could be just as kinky as me, majority of the time with my baby momma were amazing.

Top encounter though has still not been beaten since it happened almost 20 years ago!! My first full on time fucking another guy

By Horny247 at 29,Nov,23 21:48
From as young as I can remember, I've always preferred being naked at home. Nothing better than closing the door behind you and stripping off

By Horny247 at 29,Nov,23 21:46
For me it depends what you class as actual sucking...

8-9 when several times I licked, kissed and sucked another dick but each time wasn't for long.

20ish when I properly spent time sucking

38 giving full on bj until he cum in my mouth

By Horny247 at 13,Sep,23 00:38
My fb is always completely shaved but got her to grow a little for me

By Horny247 at 13,Sep,23 00:34
My local pools changing area was very open but would still see naked men despite kids being there.

There was one corner almost boxed in by lockers with another shower area. Me and a friend once walked into there and turned into the shower area. Next thing 2 guys showered either side of us.

Being young we still had our shorts on. My mate rushed out from the guy next to him clearly playing with himself. Alone I bit the bullet and pulled down my swim shorts.

Another guy entered telling the one to pack it in as the boy had run out as quickly as possible.

I know I'm being watched as I started to lather up the shower gel. Asked to share rhe guy takes the bottle and pours it onto his cock. I looked at his fully grown man cock, got covered with the gell. He was huge especially compared to my younger and still developing dick.

Nervous and alone I copied him as he stood next to me. Lathered up I started touching myself until I was hard. Turning around with back to the wall, I closed my eyes knowing all 3 were looking.

Being young it didn't take long until I cum, quickly grabbing my shorts and walking out as the post cum nerves took over.

By Horny247 at 07,Jul,23 23:06
The second time I fucked my gay work colleague. It had been months since we drunkenly fucked after the Christmas party.

We were driving back from a meeting, not a thought I my head to cause it but suddenly I was rock hard and really horny.

I told him and hw couldn't stop looking at the bulge in my jeans. As he tried to focus on driving, I couldn't resist undoing my jeans and then pulling them down to my knees.
As he sped down the M4 I kept stroking myself.

He headed us towards the mountain drive. Parked up and bent over straight away so he could give me head.

After he swallowed my load, I told him to get out of the car, taking my jeans off and walking infront of the car, I sat on the bonnet and pulled him in for a kiss.
Undoing his trousers he panicked that we were outside.
Swapping places I used a little force to bend him over the bonnet. His ass in the air, I gripped him tight as the only lube was a little spit. I gently stretched his hole around my cock until I was deep inside him.

As he loosened up I alternated slowly pulling almost complete out then back in deep to speeding up fucking him properly.

I had hardly noticed another car just behind the tree line, it was already parked when we arrived. Now it has its headlights on and the only way out is passed us.

Not telling James, I didn't want to stop now. As we kept going, James is really groaning and talking dirty, then I notice 2 figures in the dark getting closer. No matter what there was no time to try and hide us.

They walked down the side of the car and stopped about 10feet away. I paused for a moment, not a word said the one just nodded.

James unaware of the company begs me to keep going. As I looked back over they were both wanking as they watched. I grabbed his ass pulling him down slightly, so I have the best angle. My one hand gripping his ass cheek the other on his hip, if they wanted to see a show that's what they'll get.

James keeps moaning as I'm pounding his ass cheeks. Looking over at the pair again staring at us, wanking. I couldn't hold back the sudden rush. A massive orgasm through my body as I cum inside him. My legs had gone weak but I was going to enjoy every second of this feeling.

A noise came from 1 of the men as he cum, James' head shot around to the sight of 2 men wanking by us.

Shocked to say a word, I slowed the thrusts and pulled out, my still hard cock shining from cum.

James pulled up his trousers, as a voice says wow! Thanks for that. I smiled back as I got in the car and we drive off.

James is bright red, questioning why I carried on, how long they had watched, embarrassed at being caught.

I laughed at him as I found it a turn on. As he calmed down, he admitted knowing they were wanking because of him being fucked was hot.