Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

changing rooms

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #27233 at 07,Apr,11 07:39
I go to the local sportscentre either to use the gym or to have a swim ,but its afterwards i enjoy its going back into the changing rooms to get out of my sweaty clothes or my wet trucks its taking of that last bit off and standing there naked so others can look on sometime i have a long slow shower or i towel dry my hair and upper body whilst leaving my cock in full view for others to see i get a buzz and turned on to know that other are looking its not all one way i do look at other guys cocks as well. so my question to all you out there do you do the same when your in the changing rooms or do you just get dressed as quickly as you can and get out of there.

Similar topics: 1.gay guys and lockerooms   2.Locker Rooms   3.communal changing rooms   4.Cameras or security in Changing rooms   5.showyourdick for real, public showers & toilets  

New Comment

Comments:
By tcputts at 15,Jan,20 17:16 other posts of tcputts 
When changing in a locker room I always get naked and stay that way as long as I can. Walk slowly to the shower, take a long slow shower, slowly dry off and then stand there naked organizing my clothes and things before I start dressing and procrastinate as much as I can to leave my penis in full view before I get dressed

By #148031 at 11,Apr,11 02:31
when i go to the gym i walk around the changing room naked im not huge but im just fine with what im packing.Most of the guys at my gym are around the same size and they walk around the changing room nude too.
By spermkiss at 11,Apr,11 13:12 other posts of spermkiss 
It's great to hang out nude with other men. Most men feel that way.
By #135540 at 11,Apr,11 13:52
Yes, I think it is the male camaraderie. It is not just for gay men either, right?
By spermkiss at 11,Apr,11 20:42 other posts of spermkiss 
No, it is not just gay and bi men, though as James T said, we have more fun. And yes, it's the male camaraderie of being nude with other men. There is something about being nude with other guys that brings us closer together.

By cutroundhead at 15,Jan,20 06:58 other posts of cutroundhead 
that's the way it should be

By #65952 at 09,Apr,11 07:46
i get changed as quick as possible and try to hide in showers, my dick is smaller than normal after any sort of activity so don't hang around
By 3fdfd at 20,Nov,16 15:09 other posts of 3fdfd 
Your dick certainly doesn't look small to me

By #451615 at 17,Nov,16 00:45
I usually get turned on if I'm walking around a locker/shower room naked so I tend to cover up. Don't mind taking a sneak peek of someone trying to be discrete, if they ain't being discrete then I'm gonna look.

By #519017 at 16,Nov,16 16:09
I like being seen naked and seeing naked guys in the changing room. Sometimes I masturbate in the shower there. The door is frosted glass so I can't be seen clearly but anyone who's interested might see enough to guess what' I'm doing!

By liketoedge at 16,Nov,16 14:48 other posts of liketoedge 
Being exposed to others at the gym is always a thrill. I have even got a comment from another guy. It hot when you see someone check it out while they are trying to be sly

By tcputts at 16,Nov,16 12:44 other posts of tcputts 
I always make sure i spend as much time as possible in full view.

By mywusch at 06,Aug,16 14:17 other posts of mywusch 
love to be naked, i`m a exhibitionist and like people look at my pierced cock

By #245510 at 02,Jun,12 06:13
I am straight; but i don't think that means you can't enjoy having other men see you nude.
I am an exhibitionist, and enjoy all sexes seeing my cock. It doesn't mean i'm checking them out, or sexualizing it past the enjoyment of the freedom i'm having in the changing rooms.
I just like to let my cock hang loose, and if anyone wants to sneak a peek, good for them, i'm happy with my size, and it'd be a shame not to share the view! Everyone should be so happy to embrace their nudity, whatever gender shape or size!
By spermkiss at 02,Jun,12 14:26 other posts of spermkiss 
How right you are. The bottom line is that it feels good to be nude, partly because of the freedom it gives the genitals and other body parts, but mostly because of the way it opens up your mind. And social nudity is the best kind of all.

By 67malibu at 02,Jun,12 01:17 other posts of 67malibu 
Sounds good

By #139632 at 09,Apr,11 21:42
Nothing wrong with a long shower in big shower room. If the room is empty I'll jerk off trying not to get caught by someone walking in. When I shoot my load I have to get down and push my cum down the drain. Then I wash my cock one more time and leave the shower, totally refreshed
By spermkiss at 10,Apr,11 00:34 other posts of spermkiss 
Why worry about getting caught? Many men like to jack off after a session in the gym. After exercising all of their other muscles, they like to exercise their love muscle.

I realize that things might be different other places as San Francisco is quite liberal and is the gay center of the universe, but here guys jack off in the shower all the time and nobody thinks anything of it.
By #139632 at 10,Apr,11 15:52
Well, the midwest isn't quite so casual about jacking off in public. It is a good feeling to blow a good load of cum after a workout.
By spermkiss at 11,Apr,11 13:10 other posts of spermkiss 
"It is a good feeling to blow a good load of cum after a workout." You said it all right there. Most men feel that way. So why don't you be the one who breaks the ice about jacking off in the shower at your gym? The other members will thank you for getting the ball rolling.

And while the midwest might not be so casual about jacking off in public, the shower at your gym is not like doing it on the main street downtown.

By spermkiss at 09,Apr,11 13:48 other posts of spermkiss 
Spending some time nude with other men in the changing room and the shower is the best part of going to the gym. It's great to be nude with other guys and check them out and know that they are checking me out.

Adult Discussion Forum