Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Meatotomy

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #175308 at 07,Jul,11 17:30
Looking from inputs, I am wish to get a meatotomy, but I would like that the pee hole looks like an open hole, not like a strip. Any experience? I am looking to get mine from an urologist, but would like to hear about any experience so far,

Regards,

Manuel

Similar topics: 1.Meatotomy   2.Owners of modded cocks!   3.Cockmods   4.The appearance of the penis in long-time masturbators.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #343933 at 21,Jan,13 10:56
I've cut myself with 47 years a meatotomy even say that I'm the ostium externa (the urethral opening) at 12 and 6 clock expanded somewhat. Condition is clean and sterile, ie Wash hands and penis thoroughly and sterilize the surgical site.First I applied EMLA cream to the proposed port on the glans and waited about 10 minutes, then one does not notice the cut. After sterilization of the ostium of topical, I (can not slip a pair of scissors with you) with a sharp pair of scissors the ostium in 12 topical clock as far as possible without violating the cavernous cut. Today, I would use an electric cautery, because then cauterize the wound and the bleeding will stop. If it bleeds, you can still stop it with a silver nitrate stick the bleeding.It bleeds a little do not panic. Next, I inserted a sterile gauze into the wound closed and the foreskin (wound glued otherwise). Then I closed the foreskin with a strip of adhesive plaster and pulled a condom, even if little **** (which was not the case).The next morning, I carefully opened the foreskin (the bleeding had stopped) and urinates after further disinfect the wound and inserted a new gauze rolls closed the foreskin back. But so that I can open the plaster to urinate easily. After a week the wound has healed so well that I could masturbate again carefully. By the way, the pain is unbearable are limited slightly. After about 6 months after the wound had healed well, I repeated the whole thing on the bottom at 6 clock. You should watch at 6 clock there, I would not cut too much because it will urinate when the drip is coming and you can only urinate sitting down. At 12 clock you have to watch that you do not, it cuts into the erectile tissue bleeds otherwise very strong.The advantage is that you can easily insert plugs or sounds for electric masturbation into the sterile urethra. I think it looks very good. And I've reached a slot length of about 18mm.The problem is not the urethral opening, but a corner located on the gloss side at the height of the frenulum approach. Since I am currently on stretching and have currently reached 13 mm in diameter. There, I would not cut because otherwise the meatotomy is too large, and goes into a subincision.If you have no problem urinating, you can cut through the slot at the approach of the frenulum. Then would be to introduce even larger objects.

By #126975 at 09,Jul,11 04:49
Procedure: A variety of techniques may be used to make the cut, but a doctor will generally crush the vernal meatus, urethra, and upper frenulum for 60 seconds with a straight Kelly hemostat and then divide crush line with fine-tipped scissors. Other techniques include cauterisation, cutting with a scalpel (sometimes aided by clamps) or by using existing fistulas from piercings to tie-off the area to be cut. Depending on the anatomy of the individual and the extent of the split, meatotomy performed with a scalpel may involve heavy bleeding, while crush and cauterisation methods are relatively bloodless. Regardless of the procedure used, meatotomies, like other genital modifications and genital piercings, heal quickly. Unlike other genital modifications, the glans tissue does not have a tendency to re-adhere to itself or heal closed. A meatotomy may be extended to subincision or genital bisection, which are both much more complex and serious modifications. Effects: Aside from the exposure of previously internal tissues, the newly enlarged urethral opening may hinder the ability to control the direction and shape of one's urine stream. This may result in messy urination and require that the meatotomized individual sit while urinating; however, this is not universally true. The larger urethral opening may also reduce the velocity of ejaculate, thereby reducing distance of ejaculation. Repair of a meatotomy can be painful and difficult, and is similar to hypospadias repair.
By #154499 at 09,Jul,11 07:09
Are you saying that orgasms can still occur?
By slipper at 10,Jul,11 04:58 other posts of slipper 
Sure.

By slipper at 09,Jul,11 03:49 other posts of slipper 
There is at least one here, but for the life of me I cannot recall his "name." Perhaps, he'll see this and respond. I think you'll have a difficult time finding a physician to do the job, for liability reasons, if nothing else... with no medical "need" involved.

Adult Discussion Forum