Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Foursome, 2 Couples

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by twoeyes at 08,Aug,11 00:48  other posts of twoeyes
I want to fuck my gf while in the same room as another couple! Then maybe lead to a fourway. Anyone done this???

Similar topics: 1.COUPLES   2.Foursome question?   3.Couples that like to send pics?   4.Couples on kik   5.Couples Category  

New Comment

Comments:
By #59855 at 16,Aug,11 22:42
From Matt's Wife: Yes we have done this and enjoy it. I am also with luv, I never play with out Matt
By #5532 at 17,Aug,11 03:57
One of these days we need to make it a foursome, or you and I and the guys can just be punished to watch.
By #59855 at 17,Aug,11 06:46
From Matt's Wife: Hmmmmm, I would like that
By #5532 at 17,Aug,11 16:07
You bet sweetie. When my guy is naughty he needs me to give him some correction of the dildo kind
By #59855 at 17,Aug,11 19:03
From Matt's Wife: Oh yes

By twoeyes at 17,Aug,11 12:47 other posts of twoeyes 
Us first!!!
By #5532 at 17,Aug,11 23:54
Your pics are nice
By twoeyes at 25,Aug,11 06:31 other posts of twoeyes 
Thanks! ill get some new ones up asap. I love the one of yours giving head outside. Hot!!

By jocstfr at 10,Aug,11 03:38 other posts of jocstfr 
I had a threeway with my g/f and her ex boyfriend who she had remained friendly with. It was cool as we were all together and conversation turned to who had the bigger cock. One thing led to another and the next thing we were all naked and she was taking turns blowing us, while she compared our cocks. He was uncut and I'm cut so she was using that in her comparisons. We both shot our loads at the same time, spewing cum on her and each other's cocks. Its great being bi
By twoeyes at 10,Aug,11 10:00 other posts of twoeyes 
My gf has had a bbg 3way before, and didnt like it, i think the boys were a bit rough. A 4some is porb best for us! Thanks for the story though.
By #5532 at 11,Aug,11 16:16
That's why I will never do anything without my guy (well I will with just another woman if he is nearby), not only is he my lover but he is my protector from the wolves. One of my girlfriends went home with two guys who she knew just a little bit and they were not happy to have nice sex with her. They became violent, held her down and doubled up in her pussy and her ass. They were not happy to have one of them in both at the same time, they just had to both be in one. Really damaged her for sometime.
By twoeyes at 17,Aug,11 12:46 other posts of twoeyes 
Thanks!

By #5532 at 08,Aug,11 16:27
Yes, we have. It was not planned at all. We were on vacation and were hanging out at the pool, met a couple and started to chat, drinks, etc. We went for some lunch in our room (just me and my guy), and met up with them later at the pool. More drinks, we invited them to our room for a break from the sun, ended up in the hot tub, naked of course. One thing led to another and we had some very enjoyable sex. Great couple, 15 years younger than we were. Met up with them the following day, the guys suggested that we gals head back to the roo to get "warmed up". Which by the way was the first time I had ever been alone with a woman. The sex was great, several orgasms, then the guys joined us and we did it all over again.
By twoeyes at 10,Aug,11 09:52 other posts of twoeyes 
Thanks for the hot story. Thats some inspiration for us. I hope our fantasy comes true.

Adult Discussion Forum