Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Would You attend a nude Church?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #172419 at 11,Oct,11 13:47
I have been to a nudits camp where they have a church where everyone must come in the buff. Would you attend?

Similar topics: 1.Nude Beaches & Resorts - Who among us is a nudest?   2.Everhad sex in church   3.Having sex in church   4.Denver democrat council woman post on government site all democrats infected with coronovirus should attend every MAGA event   5.Nude family  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 11,Oct,11 21:31
One must understand what it truly means to be a nudist before answering this question. True nudism is a way of life, not simply the act of being naked and getting off watching others in the buff. Nudists are simply folk who believe that being nude is as natural as being clothed. A nudist will don clothing when it's cold, when other non-nudists are around or just because they want to.A true nudist goes about their daily life without clothing but they do everything the same as anyone else does in clothing. So, for a nudist to go to Church in the nude is no different than a non-nudist going to church in their Sunday best. However, I do know of nudists who will don bottoms to go to church as a sign of respect.
By Ray10754 at 11,Oct,11 23:00 other posts of Ray10754 
Very well worded Pilot! Being a true nudist my self I couldnt agree with you more! I live the life 24/7, only don clothing when needed. It is a great way to experiance life to it's fullest.
It is just a shame the todays socity is so hung up about it.
It is also a shame that so many many people don't understand the lifestyle and automaticly associate nudity with sex,and concider those that do perverted.

By #172995 at 11,Oct,11 22:25
Yes there are groups and camps for Christian Nudists.
naturist-christians.org is one of them.

Much of the conflict (or guilt-trip hangups) over the human body comes from Greek paganism (i.e., Gnostic Dualism) that was introduced into Western Christianity by Augustine of Hippo.

Nudism was not a hangup with Jesus nor with the Jews of First Century Israel. For example, Jewish Baptism was done in public while fully naked.

By #147052 at 11,Oct,11 20:36
I don't do church. But I'd do you!

Adult Discussion Forum