Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

CLOTHED SEX

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #14216 at 27,Aug,09 15:24
Anyone enjoy having sex while dressed as well as naked? And/or dressing up for sex, formal wear like suits or sports gear like football kit, for instance? Or any form of clothing come to that, its great fun with the right person or persons, be interested to know if others on SYD like this too or is it just me?