Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

How did you get this way?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Walker at 09,Nov,11 20:04  other posts of Walker
How did you get this way, was a question I was asked by Wife's girlfriend? I didn't quite know how to answer the question until she continued. I don't quite know how to ask you this question, she started. I replied come right out and ask it. Well OK but I am so embarrassed to say this, but do you think my son Russell is gay? Well that was not the question I was expecting to hear. I was thinking how did you get to be such a prick of asshole or something like that. Ah oh I started out really? Why do you think Russell is gay. Well she replied he likes men and he doesn't like women. He looks at men's bodies on the Internet and so I figured you could tell me. Ah OK I replied still not having fully realized there was more. Well I figured since you take pictures of yourself and well you know ah post them you'd be able to look at his files on my computer and tell me. Hummm... His files on your computer I questioned why does he have files of your computer? Oh it had wireless and it's faster then his desktop. Oh I see, no I don't see, but OK I'll look. She told me she couldn't look. Well I looked and there were quite a bit of cock there and other then a few fuck pics no pussy. Well OK someone is really into men I answered. OK now you tell me how you know so much about me and my well activities? Oh chuckle, red face Lisa told me, from the girls weekend and they took your iPad and you had it in the history.
And to answer the question I've always shown off my cock as far back as I can remember

New Comment

Comments:
By #119027 at 16,Nov,11 21:55
So did you really answer your Wife's friends question to her satisfaction? Just saying her computer had cock pics on it, really doesn't do it for me. Does Russell act gay?
And for you, I've always been this way? What way? As for Lisa finding out your secrets, too bad. What has she done besides tell your wife's friend? Sounds like you playing a risk game.
Was it exciting for you to have a woman tell you she knows your secret? What does she want from you? Who else knows?
By Walker at 16,Nov,11 23:04 other posts of Walker 
Well she didn't ask anymore questions that weekend. She has offered more observations on her sons actions. Her younger daughter really loves men not boy just men. She gave me two flash drives to look at that she found hidden in the computer room. I'll tell that story later. Russell was acting the same as usual so on overt conclusion.
As for me I always loved to show off my cock to anyone who would look.
As for Lisa she asked me to come to her house to fix her water heater. I did and she was right there watching. I gave her great ass crack view and she took some pictures. I wasn't wearing underwear so my lose shorts kept falling halfway down my ass . When I finished I excused myself and used her upstairs bathroom. I posted a couple of pics of that episode, naked in her bathroom and her bedroom and snagged a pair of her dirty panties which I wore home
As far as I know Lisa has only told Jean about my cock play. I hope she comes to SYD to look at my cock. She told me I was a very talented man and hugged me. She was happy she could now shower and do her laundry that her water heater was fixed. Now I actually love a woman with a couple of days of stink on and she was there. Her perfume was not covering her sexy stink and I was so horny I had a throbbing hard cock most of the time I was there, and she knew it. Mmmm.... I wish I could play with her the way I play with you babie,
By #119027 at 17,Nov,11 00:46
Wow you played wih her, man you have balls. Showing off then taking pics, you think she knows?
You really love stink and perfume, that gave you a hardon, I love it.
I love how you play with me
By Walker at 17,Nov,11 21:56 other posts of Walker 
Oh yes I love that exciting play and I hope she knows and knows where she can get some. I love how hot women are when they get their stink on and how hot it makes me. She felt my hand cock and didn't pull away so she knows how hot she made me.

Adult Discussion Forum