Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

what if it would be !

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #212437 at 05,Dec,11 11:52
i wonder what if it would be, if human sex life reduced & sex can only be done on a certain period ,only for reproduction not for enjoyment.

New Comment

Comments:
By #2331 at 06,Dec,11 02:52
Cumdump did you eat the rabbit?
By #201583 at 06,Dec,11 03:27
I believe we did. I grew up on a farm and hunting was about half of the food we ate, rabbit, deer, pheasant, duck, goose, doves, frogs, fish and squirrel. We had hogs, and chickens, the rabbits were pets.

By #201583 at 05,Dec,11 22:56
Homosexual a-n-i-m-a-l-s don't have sex for reproductive purposes. Bruce Bagemihl's 1999 book Biological Exuberance: Animal Homosexuality and Natural Diversity. Has a huge list of a-n-i-m-a-l-s to insects that have been observed as partaking in homosexual activity.

By #68656 at 05,Dec,11 12:52
It would be a far better world. Also with a-n-i-m-a-l-s sex is for reproduction only, the human species is the only one that has sex for (usually gratuitous) pleasure.
By #201583 at 05,Dec,11 22:42
Monkeys masturbate and even have sex with like sex, my dog licks himself happy all the time with a female dog in the house. When I was little we left a male rabbit with a female rabbit. We woke to find the male dead, he fucked himself to death.

By #5532 at 05,Dec,11 21:17
I shall differ with you John. Much research has concluded that several types of primates seem to copulate for no other reason then the males pleasure.
By fila1305 at 05,Dec,11 22:23 other posts of fila1305 
According to Wikipedia (so I don't know how reliable the source is ) Bonobo's and Dolphins are the only species, next to humans, that have sex where reproduction is not the goal.

Adult Discussion Forum