Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

I'd like to try a cock in my ass

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #215676 at 19,Dec,11 00:51
I just want to know what it feels like. Anyone wanna share some experiences?

Similar topics: 1.wanking uncock cock compared to cut cock   2.Cock C-O-N-T-E-ST   3.Cock photo contest !   4.Big Cock and fondling it   5.cock to cock tributes  

New Comment

Comments:
By #185083 at 19,Dec,11 21:12
dose it feel good
By Ray10754 at 19,Dec,11 21:36 other posts of Ray10754 
Feels great, Always enjoy my dildo when i play with it, But the real thing feels much better by far!!

By #201583 at 19,Dec,11 22:10
If you have a great partner, a lot of lube, and are relaxed. Oh the feeling can't be put into words. I start moaning, and its like having one orgasm after another, but it comes from inside as strong a normal orgasm but your entire sphincter spasams. Then some times its so intense I have an ass gasam and ejaculate at the same time. Like I said, I can't put that feeling into words other than euphoria.

By #201583 at 19,Dec,11 02:36
Euphoria! When done not in haste. I'm not telling what to do, but check the posters sexual preference. Straight guys obviously have no experience in this area. They like to tell you all the health factors involved. It's funny when I was a straight gay basher I used to legally bash using the same method these few Straights who constantly seek to post in gay and bisexual threads where they obviously have no purpose other than attempting to degrade us with lopsided facts and figures. I would love for them to understand unprotected/ protected heterosexual intercourse carries the same dangers as gay protected/ unprotected sex minus conception. I'm glad I'm no longer a closed minded and hateful asshole like the few on this site, and I'm ashamed to admit I used to be just like them. I couldn't have been more wrong. Whatever you decide, make wise decisions, and wrap it up.

By Ray10754 at 19,Dec,11 01:10 other posts of Ray10754 
Well, have you read any of the other posts here about this subject?I would advise you do! You will get negitive responces and positive ones also. I have given my advise on all of them, The best thing I could tell you would be to reserch it yourself and make your OWN decision as to weater or not you want to do this,
As For my own experiances, I find it very stimulating and enjoyable.
If you do decide to engage in it ,a word of caution !!
Play safe, take it slow, listen to what your body is telling you, (Pain is a problem) and above all know who you involved with.
I wish you luck in waht ever you decide to do and hope you aproch it with an open mind.1
If you would like to alk to me directly pleas feel free to message me any time.

Adult Discussion Forum