She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

why do people look at your page and don't reply to messages??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #156071 at 17,Jan,12 10:04
why do people look at your page and don't reply?? I always reply to people's messages if they have taken the time to send me one!!!

Similar topics: 1.how to reply to private messages   2.this is how the fakes on this site see you.   3.Butt hurt mondays aka who pissed in your wheeties you knob jockey?   4.I said I was leaving, but I am staying now   5.Why does almost no one respond to comments or messages  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 18,Jan,12 07:30 other posts of slipper 
There ARE all kinds!

By #59855 at 18,Jan,12 03:45
From Matt's Wife: I try to reply but sometimes messeges can be lost and I may not catch it till the next time I am on

By #7976 at 18,Jan,12 03:32
As the site's title suggests, this is a space for adults to play anonymously and where the preferred outcome in many cases is voyeuristic and not interactive in nature. I gave up long ago trying to respond to everyone but the ones who seem sincere or have nice things to say I will respond to when I get the chance. Keep your chin up, and don't despair. Enjoy those you can interact with and simply ignore the rest.

By #147052 at 17,Jan,12 15:21
Common courtesy is lacking by a lot of people here. Many feel that they will be compromising something if they send a personal message.

By #218130 at 17,Jan,12 12:16
I try to responde at least with a Thank You, or a or if I don't really know what to say. Some weird PM's I sometimes don't responde to. If in some strange language, I will try google translate, just to get an idea of what was said and then act accordingly. So I think I at least try

Adult Discussion Forum