She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Would You Suck The Cum Out?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #225731 at 18,Jan,12 09:13
i love to sit back and have my cock sucked on by a strong mouth. i love to get my cock head suck and nibble on. would you suck the cum out of my cock head?

Similar topics: 1.I like to play and suck, but not the fuck...where can i suck   2.I suck you suck me   3.Would U suck my Cock for $20   4.I Want to Suck Cock!   5.Me and you and your wife  

New Comment

Comments:
By #541363 at 28,Jan,19 18:41
When i suck a cock i always want to swallow its cum. never spilling one drop.

By Irish7X5 at 14,Nov,18 07:19 other posts of Irish7X5 
Every drop i like the feel of a cock pulsating in my mouth shot after shot

By cruz69696969 at 10,Nov,18 09:08 other posts of cruz69696969 
I have no idea what your cock looks like, but I am so horny I am sute if that is what you want we can make that happen. I would see you at a bar. You would then use the mens room and I would follow. Standing next to you I glance at your big cock and I immediately get excited. I reach over to touch you. You grab me and pull me into a stall with my hand still stroking your cock getting harder and harder. I drop to my knees and begin to kiss your cockhead. Licking your shaft and playing wwith your balls. I then start to suck your beautiful cock taking your wet moist cock all the way. As you begin to get my mouth wet with your precum i start stroking and sucking furiously. You hold my head against your cock and give a full thrust as your delicious jizz is filling my mouth. I swallow and you're still cummin I swallow again. Oh give me all you got. Your body is pumping and throbbing. When it settles down I lick every drop from your cock as I clean you up. You zip up walk out. Ithen lick my lips and face which has cum dipping from my mouth. I then walk out as if nothing ever happened. Maybe do it again sometime. Send me some pics I'd like to know what I just had for dinner.

By #181785 at 19,Jan,12 05:15
Yes I would suck you dry

By #147052 at 18,Jan,12 15:54
I guess sonny that you haven't been around long enough to ask that question.

Adult Discussion Forum