She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

pantie sniffing

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #215134 at 03,Feb,12 21:34
I love to sniff my wife's panties after she has been wearing them all day.anyone else like sniffing their wife's or gf's?

Similar topics: 1.Pantie sniffing?   2.Panty Sniffing   3.Sniffing step mum's panties   4.Sniffing Ladies Panties   5.Pantie party  

New Comment

Comments:
By #269409 at 12,Jan,14 08:17
I love sniffing worn panties my wife's or other woman , i have sniffed many of our friends panties when i raid they're washing baskets when we visit and i masterbate while sniffing them sometimes i take them home and masterbate for days until the smell is gone we also leave my wife's panties all over the house to be found and we take before and after pics to see if they were moved and if they were moved and one of our male friends took long in the bathroom we have sex like crazy and sometimes the wife's panties go missing really really hot

By hairypussywife at 11,Jan,14 23:59 other posts of hairypussywife 
I was fucking my wife from behind on the sofa last week When I laid her down to fuck her missionary I smelled a strong smell of pussy and noticed I laid her down right where we'd thrown her panties.I buried my nose in her strong smelling panties and fucked her pussy good it was wonderful!!!

By #6437 at 07,Feb,13 15:25
MMMMMMMMM YES!!! I love to sniff a dirty pair of panties while sucking a cok. Love the smell of pussy and piss. I sniff my wifes and raid hampers when we visit for dirty panties

By #183034 at 18,Feb,12 07:08
if you want a pair of my knickers ive worn all day let me know ill send you a pair xxx
By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 22,Feb,12 15:25 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
I would LOVE to sniff your knickers, but would much more enjoy pleasuring you whilst I bury my tongue and face in your sweet, Creamy Snatch!!! Then we would BOTH enjoy!!!

By #29033 at 22,Feb,12 13:52
Honey, I'd love to sniff and lick a pair of your dirty knickers!

By #136638 at 16,Feb,12 21:56
I love sniffing panties and love having panty sex with my wife. My favorite is when I have my wifes panties over my head like a mask so the crotch is right by my nose and my wife is in doggy style with her ass up and her face down in a pair of her friends dirty panties. Sometimes my wife will also sit back in a chair and put her legs up and place a pair of either her panties or a friends panties over her head like a mask so the crotch is right over her nose so she can enjoy the scent while she masturbates. We have both done this before, we love mutual masturbation and sniffing panties together. Sniffing panties while masturbating always makes us cum so hard, and putting them over your head like a mask frees up your hands to pleasure yourself with, its perfect. Check out our profile for more about us.

By mack at 04,Feb,12 15:28 other posts of mack 
love the smell of a nice musky pussy
By #164428 at 04,Feb,12 18:42
You would love mine, Sweetheart. I sniff my own panties; I'm so addicted to the lovely aroma. I love to taste myself, too, as mentioned elsewhere.
By mack at 08,Feb,12 05:50 other posts of mack 
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm baby i know i would love them

By #29033 at 07,Feb,12 14:32
I'm always sniffing my girlfriend's dirty knickers when I have a wank, I love the smell her cunt and arsehole leave in them!

By #143536 at 06,Feb,12 16:45
Started at a young age for me. Love sniffing panties. The aroma entices an immediate erection for me!

By #146802 at 04,Feb,12 21:53
i would lov too sniff and taste your panties with you

Adult Discussion Forum