Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Risque sex.....

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #205329 at 10,Feb,12 07:12
I'd like to hear about any sexual experience in which you may have been caught doing it. The riskier the better and tell me if you like how you didn't get caught. I'm thinking more along the lines of public areas, like restaurants, parks, dressing rooms, vehicles on public roads or anything similar. If it's a long story, send me a message please. Love to hear it.

New Comment

Comments:
By #146804 at 07,Mar,12 17:26
Me and the fella snuck away into a pretty much out of access part of an old castle we were visiting. We wasn't disturbed while I sucked him but after he came on me I though I cleaned it off and it wasn't until I got home I realised I had loads of cum in my hair.

- ms
By #205329 at 10,Mar,12 06:57
now that is funny!!! Now I know where the writer's of " There's Something About Mary" got the idea.

By bimaybe at 09,Mar,12 03:34 other posts of bimaybe 
The summer after HS graduation, I was riding in the back seat of my GF's parents car with my GF. It was late at night and my GF gave me one of the best blow jobs ever. Just as she was swallowing my load, her mother turned around to ask her a question. I don't know how we pulled it off but her parents never let on if they knew what we were doing.
By #205329 at 10,Mar,12 06:53
sounds like your gf was at a loss for words...

By #11431 at 08,Mar,12 18:29
A few situations ... the best being on the roof of a canal boat. Others inc in a stately home grounds and in one of the rooms in a stately home. Have been fucked on a snooker table in a hotel too , and on the balcony of a local hotel, me leaning over the balcony while being shagged doggy style . Once had a quicky in the car port of our local vicarage ! Most risky was group sex in the local park with a group of lads.
By #205329 at 10,Mar,12 06:50
Oh you are so very naughty!!!!

By smokieb69 at 08,Mar,12 18:03 other posts of smokieb69 
my g/f and I were fucking in a movie cinema - not an adult one, a normal one which was really quiet. She was sitting on my lap, facing the screen, riding my cock. we had just stopped when I looked around and saw 3 staff members glaring at us. I think one of them had seen us and went to fetch help- we were worried they were going to stop us on the way out and charge us - lucky they didn't
By #205329 at 10,Mar,12 06:48
Glad you didn't get charged....super!!!

By #4162 at 08,Mar,12 15:25
I was fucking my gf in a secluded layby when she was sitting on my cock, just coming, both of us naked, I looked out the side window and there was a police patrol car parked alongside us, both cops staring in.No trouble they must have just liked my gf tits bouncing up and down.Lucky or what
By #205329 at 10,Mar,12 06:45

By #211470 at 07,Mar,12 19:03
my husband and I had sex on top of a rooftop deck at our beach house, I was sitting on the roof and he was on his knees on the deck eating my pussy, I opened my eyes and saw two couples looking out the blinds of the house next door, they were renters so it wasn't a bad thing, no one we knew. I let him get me off before we stopped and went downstairs to finish. I told him about it and he couldn't believe I didn't stop him immediately. PS this was way before we got into any of the things we have done on here
By #5532 at 09,Mar,12 18:37
By #211470 at 10,Mar,12 00:12
We are heading down there tomorrow afternoon, we will see if we can get away with more this time!!!!!
By #205329 at 10,Mar,12 06:43
Another great story!!!!! Loved reading it!!

By #224405 at 07,Mar,12 00:08
SOme years ago I was seeing a Canadian girl and I went out to visit. I stayed at her parents place, in the ground floor guestroom. My gf crept down one night and soon we were going 69 as a prelude to some fucking.

Except her dog followed her down the stairs...followed by her dad, who was a serious fucking man-mountain. My gf dived under the bed, hidden by the duvet. Her dad retrieved the dog while my gf played with my balls as I had to pretend to be asleep and not shoot my load.

Once he was back upstairs, I fucked her good and hard.
By #205329 at 07,Mar,12 05:14
That's what I'm talking about! Great story..

By #5532 at 25,Feb,12 08:49
Our neighbors have "caught" us a few times, and we have been seen in the great outdoors as well. It is a turn on.
By #205329 at 25,Feb,12 09:01
TFS this....

By #224945 at 24,Feb,12 12:10
in high-school my gf was a sexy little nympho. We fucked everywhere . One time in a small wooded area a block or two from school I laid her down and fucked her hard and fast. We heard a noise it was a 40 or 50 yearold Guy walking his dog.he stopped and watched as I pulled out after we both came. He must have saw the condom and heard her moaning and knew she was consenting.
Was a turn on for both of us, we should have gotten caught more often!!
By #205329 at 25,Feb,12 09:00
TFS....

Adult Discussion Forum