Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Blessed Pesach To My Jewish Friends. Yom Tov!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #164428 at 07,Apr,12 02:59

Similar topics: 1.your volume of cum!   2.Friends of your friends [new feature]   3.Hung College Guy Club   4.Saggy nuts!!   5.Blessed Easter To My Christian Friends. Happy holiday!  

New Comment

Comments:
By Walker at 09,Apr,12 22:21 other posts of Walker 
Not to be offensive but, I have been to many seders and have had two jewish girlfriends. I was told that oral sex was OK and admissible under jewish law. Now several Catholic girlfriends some said yes some said no because it was not allowed by the bible. My best cock sucking girlfriend was protestant and she cleaned my cock everyday. So when it comes to anal sex Jewish girls are 100% in Catholic girls are 50/50 and Protestants and all over the place. Now an indian chick - not hindu but catholic was into all pleasure although was guilty and had to confess to me before sex again. I love my jewish friends they are hot. I am circumcised to Jewish girls don;t hesitate sucking my cock.

By #172995 at 09,Apr,12 21:49
Chag Sameach!

By #172995 at 07,Apr,12 04:00
Amen!, Amen!, Amen!

Should you ever receive an invitation to attend a Passover Seder, by all means accept it. The Passover Seder is a formal, multiple-course, sit-down dinner that tells the Passover Story.

The telling of the Passover Story involves all 5 senses, it is loads of fun, the **** are involved and the food is delicious.

By tradition, there are two Seders. A Family Seder is held after sundown on the first evening of Passover. A Community Seder is held after sundown on the second evening of Passover.

Four glasses of Passover wine will make you happy.
By #164428 at 07,Apr,12 06:28

Unfortunately, couldn't drink wine due to medications. But would enjoy grape juice!
By #172995 at 07,Apr,12 08:02
I have to carefully moderate what I can eat and drink because I have Type II Diabetes. Too much wine can cause me to get hypoglycemia. Too much grape juice can cause me to get hyperglycemia. Pussy juice only makes me smile.

The Hebrew text of the Bible describes one of the 10 plagues/miracles as hemorrhoids, not boils. Pharoah was probably thinking that the Jewish slaves were a pain in the ass.

By #164428 at 07,Apr,12 08:56
I could keep you smiling all the time!
By #172995 at 07,Apr,12 20:01
Before or after you handcuff me to your bed.
By #164428 at 07,Apr,12 20:13
Before, During, AND After!
By #172995 at 07,Apr,12 20:50
You will have to be careful not to break anything because I have osteoporosis. Otherwise, have at it.
By #164428 at 08,Apr,12 03:08
I have Lyme Disease, so we'll be careful of each other!
By #172995 at 08,Apr,12 18:29
Since Boniva and Fosimax don't seem to be working, My doctor just got me started on a once-a-day injection of Forteo for my osteoporosis. I'm glad that I have a good prescription **** plan. If you have to ask what Forteo costs, you can't afford it.

By #172995 at 08,Apr,12 21:43
A cute girl in my high school was really clingy with us boys. She followed the other kids around and made a pest of herself. She was craving for attention. Since her name was Mary Wood, the girls at our h.s. called her "Woodtick". Kind of mean spirited when you think about it. She liked me and I liked her. I was just too tender-hearted to take advantage of her.

By #172995 at 07,Apr,12 20:49
During an Oneg after a Sukkot Service, a woman talked to me in detail about what caused her to have vaginal yeast infections. Such a subject would be taboo in a church. Ever watch Rabbi Shmuly Boteach's video teachings on relationships and sex?

Ever wave the lulag and the etrov during Sukkot while saying the blessings? It resembles making the sign of the cross.
By #164428 at 08,Apr,12 03:08
Oh, that's too funny!

No, I haven't (either one). I may have to check that out. And I look forward to participating in all the holiday celebrations!
By #172995 at 08,Apr,12 18:22
The Community Seder that we attended last night was great.

The Jewish Faith Community is called a "community" for good reason. The Jewish Faith is like a big family. They like to hang out with each other and let it all hang out. The "letting it all hang out" scene can be hilarious.

In contrast to Christians, Jews relate by culture, not by theology.

At most synagogues, we will never be asked what we believe. They will watch us to see what we do. What we do discloses what we believe.
By #164428 at 08,Apr,12 19:03
Yes. I've heard it said that Christianity is based on Believing and Judaism on Belonging.
By #172995 at 08,Apr,12 19:32
Reading the Bible in English, instead of in Hebrew, is like reading it backwards.

In the Jewish culture, Doing and Believing are one and the same.

Our Western Greek culture (which comes from Greek paganism) separates Doing from Believing.

Jews are too smart to be fooled by lip service. Jews can tell what we believe by watching what we do.

Most Synagogues or Shuls will watch you for a year before accepting you into membership. Shul is usually an all day affair. Lots of time to observe what we believe.

By #172995 at 08,Apr,12 21:26
All of the Biblical holidays involve eating and drinking.

By #172995 at 08,Apr,12 18:32
The four 4-ounce cups of alcoholic wine at the Seder are intended to help you get along for a full evening with your in-laws.

Jewish humor is so funny!!!!

Adult Discussion Forum