Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Cant stop thinking about cock.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #185161 at 16,Apr,12 04:10
i cant stop thinking about cock, not the man attached to it, just cock.

Does that mean im gay?

Similar topics: 1.first time cock sucker   2.I cheated on my partner today   3.Don't get me wrong, I'm totally 100% gay, but I just can't stop eating pussy   4.THINKING OF COCK ALL THE TIME !!!   5.penis addiction  

New Comment

Comments:
By #252678 at 16,Apr,12 08:40
No it doesn't. Sexuality is such a complex thing and so widely different for each person that it can't be broken down into such simple definitions and categories. Plenty of men identify as straight but are into cock. In fact, the medical community has had to coin the term "men who have sex with men (or MSM)" since it's so common for men who identify as straight to experiment/have sex for whatever reason. You may discover, as you explore yourself (which could be a healthy thing to try), that you are gay but for now it just means you have cock on the mind. I say, forget about the labels and pick one out that fits you the best later and only as a means of communicating easily with others, rather than investing your own self image in a socially constructed label. If it's causing you discomfort as in the thoughts are really repetitive or have a lot of shame that distracts you from functioning properly you might want to get therapy. If it's not significantly impacting your ability to live your life than I say just roll with it.

Adult Discussion Forum