to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Asian guys who like CBT: A General Survey, please have your say here.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #275600 at 24,Jun,12 22:01
I am an Asian guy who likes CBT play, both in my own sex fantasy and real life. Of course, I guess most CBT players will agree that what they fantasize in their sex imagination of how their poor cock and saggy balls are being tortured to the extreme by their masters, are usually different with what they can actually accept in real life situations. We have only one cock and two balls. Most of us do not want them to be destroyed, simply because we will have nothing to play anymore once they are destroyed. However, I have found over the years that not many Asian guys are into CBT comparing with other races such as Caucasian and Latino. I wonder why?

For Asian guys who like their genitals to be played: Have you ever done it in real life? If yes, how do you like to play? What is your limit?

For those who like to torture play an Asian cock and balls: Is there anything you find hot and sexy particularly with an Asian cock and balls? Have you ever played in real life? If yes, can you share some of your experiences and opinions?

General discussions are always welcome! Thank you all.