Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

std s

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #280873 at 03,Aug,12 14:57
Just look for you're thoughts allot of people that I have spoken to seem to be very uninformed in regard to stds and how there transmitted do u think there is enough info out there for people or is it people think it won't happen to me?

New Comment

Comments:
By #301038 at 02,Feb,13 07:49
Info is out there, but very few people bother to care... Since 8th grade we had a health week at school where we had to make reports with pics about different std's and at the end of the week they would show us an abortion video, the one with vacuum for early term, and the one with a curved knife looking thing for a later term... and they showed the ultrasound of a fetus trying to get away from the knife and the vacuum tube... needless to say, no one got pregnant at school... and the earliest pregnancy we had among my classmates was at age 21.

It might be harsh scared tactic, but it works... Wish they would do that in the US...
By #247457 at 03,Feb,13 07:35
They used to, I saw something similar in high school, and when i heard that herpes couldn't be cured the result was i became very picky about my partners. unfortunately they don't do that anymore. The attitude seems to be go have fun and if something bad happens get a shot or get an abortion, it's tragic to me.

Adult Discussion Forum