Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

U.S. soldiers..Join this group

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #202396 at 07,Aug,12 03:59

Similar topics: 1.GROUP C2C   2.New group: Big cumshots   3.new kik group   4.Please join my new Group   5.KIK group  

New Comment

Comments:
By JeffinKS at 11,Aug,12 12:33 other posts of JeffinKS 
USAF here... think what you will but I served my country with pride and dedication

438 FMS Life support, parachute rigger

Special OPS HALO jumpers are some crazy guys....

By #124665 at 09,Aug,12 00:04
I thought this was a penis site? Are we just showing off now?
By #201583 at 10,Aug,12 11:28
It is a penis site. But this is a open forum kind of like tv. If you don't like the channel move on to the next. Just because there are private parts posted all over the site doesn't mean members have to throw out their civility and become sex deranged lunatics.
By #218130 at 11,Aug,12 08:29
Very well said

By #201583 at 07,Aug,12 23:59
Marine Corps Sergeant, field radio operator, scout forward observer, naval gunfire, machine gunner, and recruiter. I was in 8.5.

Over 200 years of romping, stomping, hell, death and destruction. The finest fighting machine the world has ever seen. I was born in a bomb crater, my mother was an M-16, and my father was the devil. Each and every moment I live is an additional threat upon your life.

I am the roughest, toughest, roving soldier of the sea. I eat barbed wire and gun powder. I shit hand grenades and piss napalm. I am cocky, self centered, overbearing and I do not know the meaning of fear, for I am fear itself. I am the green amphibious monster made of B-l-o-o-d and guts, who arose from the sea, whose sole purpose in life is to perpetuate death and destruction upon the festering amount of anti-Americans throughout the globe, wherever it may arise.

We stole the eagle from the Air F-o-r-c-e, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army, and on the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe and have been running the show ever since. We live like soldiers, curse like sailors, and beat the piss out of both of them. Soldier by day, lover by night, and a Marine by choice.
By #170523 at 08,Aug,12 00:22
I respect you and all others who serve,you are why I and all others enjoy our freedom but you might want to ease up on the caffeine. I am being serious here,Thank-You!
By #201583 at 08,Aug,12 01:24
You can take a man out of the Marines, but you can't take the Marine out of the man. Don't worry, It's not caffeine, It's a Marine thing.
By #202396 at 08,Aug,12 21:07
SALUTE! I watched the M88 (my vehicle) topple that statue of Hussein. Had to grit my teeth every time some reporter called it a TANK!
By #201583 at 10,Aug,12 01:59
It is tracked. But they always fail to notice that the vehicle is missing a turret and or a main gun. Like the M113 being called a tank when it was a personnel carrier. I can't understand how anyone can't look at a Armored recovery vehicle and not tell It's a super sized tow truck. That's like painting my F150 olive-drab and calling it a humvee.

By #202396 at 09,Aug,12 22:11
That's just the marine in him limestone. No caffiene required. cumdump!
By #201583 at 09,Aug,12 22:51
I was born in Fort Hood Texas. Dad was an Army tanker on the old M60A2 then on the A3. I did FO school at Fort Sill Oklahoma. Spent a little over a month in Coronado doing naval gunfire school. When I was in Okinawa we would go to the Air F-o-r-c-e base and get some prime grade A chow. If my knees would have held out I would be eligible for retirement next year at 38. I miss it every day. I'm what the military man would call a lifer.

By #39300 at 08,Aug,12 23:50
U.S. Army. 91W Combat Medic. RSTA. Iraq 05-06.
By 3fdfd at 09,Aug,12 15:23 other posts of 3fdfd 
impressive cock, drizzle91

By #45601 at 09,Aug,12 05:13
Although I have never served, I just want to give a shout out to the men and women that serve their country!

By eyep0ker at 08,Aug,12 23:14 other posts of eyep0ker 
Desert Storm, and I've seen action, before that, and after.

By #68656 at 07,Aug,12 08:40
I was a member of the Australian Army as I believe were one or two other Australian members here, also a contact of mine is a member of the Canadian Armed Forces.
So due to the limitation of US service personnel we cannot be in the group, however wishing all concerned compliments.
Here is thought for consideration, what do you think of the idea that if someone who is fully able-bodied has not worked for say two or so years that they be given the choice of either working or automatic military service.??
Watch the lazy kids and welfare recipients diminish in number.
By #215672 at 08,Aug,12 00:00
hi john like you I to was in the Australian army 7 years 5 as an mp.not the most liked but i liked it.I totaly am with you on putting the lazy ones in the **** at least thy will get self respect out of it and respect from others.

By #218130 at 07,Aug,12 23:54
Respect! Salute

Adult Discussion Forum