Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Foreskin restoration-- Do I look natural?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #33602 at 01,Nov,09 19:31
Hi Everyone,

I've been restoring my foreskin for about 2 years now and I'm curious if you think I look like I'm uncut or not? Thanks for looking.

Similar topics: 1.Foreskin Restoration   2.foreskin restoratin   3.Is foreskin restoration possible for everyone?   4.Restoring Foreskin   5.Foreskin Restoration Routine  

New Comment

Comments:
By nylonlover at 01,Nov,09 19:56 other posts of nylonlover 
Looks uncut to me.
Why did you want to restore your foreskin?
How did you do it?
And how do you like my foreskin?
By #265525 at 21,Jun,13 11:20
You have great cock and your foreskin looks so sexy

By OldHungDaddy at 07,Mar,12 05:14 other posts of OldHungDaddy 
I'm almost at 5 years (restoration). Best things I ever did. Wish i'd started years earlier. Check my blog

By #27618 at 03,Nov,09 07:01
This seems to be a truly wonderful idea. I would never have thought of stretching, to restore my long-gone foreskin.

Thanks for sharing this, I may have to investigate the possibilities.
By slipper at 05,Nov,09 01:55 other posts of slipper 
Give it a shot! Being cut, there's not much else you can lose unless you're crazy with it. Best of luck!!!
By #27618 at 05,Nov,09 04:29
Thanks for the interest, I have been checking some sites and finding out plenty. All I have to do now is get the gear and start.
By slipper at 05,Nov,09 06:00 other posts of slipper 
You can start while waiting for the equipment by using your fingers and "household items." Gives one the feeling of having at least made a start.

By #27570 at 02,Nov,09 03:01
Looks uncut and great from here. I'm still pissed at my parents for not consulting me about my mutilation. Restoring mine is something I've been thinking about doing for awhile. I've been to a couple of sites about foreskin restoration and you seem to have the best results in a short period of time. Some of the sites say it could take up to 5 years to get where you are. Can you give me some info about what you've done to this point? Thanks.
By #33602 at 02,Nov,09 03:46
Thx. Honestly I feel others are going faster than I, . I think the sooner you start the better as I seem to find the older the person is the slower the restoration goes. Could be a busier life or possibly the skin of older males grows slower. Right now, I'd be completely happy if I had overhang while flaccid all the time (currently covered while flaccid maybe 50% of the time). It seems to be consistent among restorers that we need more skin than intact guys to stay reliably covered due to the loss of the ridged bands which normally keep the foreskin forward. I'm thinking I'm about half way done. It seems like a long time but you just get the tugging worked into your daily routine and don't even really think about it.

Up until now I've used quite a few different methods. I started out manually tugging (with just hands) and cross taping (pulling your foreskin foreward and taping it closed). Both work good to start. I Then got a dtr and used that for some time (can be found at foreskinrestore.com). After that I started getting into T-taping which a google search can show you what exactly it is. And finally I'm currently alternating between t-taping, manual tugging and using the tlc tugger (extended 16mm tugger- tlc tugger can be found too with a simple google search). The reasons behind going to multiple different methods was primarily because of how my inner and outer skin was growing. I had lots of inner skin so now I try to focus on outer skin which tugging is better for. Hope this is helpful. If you want more clarification please let me know.
By slipper at 02,Nov,09 06:36 other posts of slipper 
Yes, the earlier start the better, by all accounts. I wish I'd started working on mine as a teenager and I might have another inch or two by now, & be the happiest person here!!!

By slipper at 02,Nov,09 06:33 other posts of slipper 
Since you don't have a "before" pic we cannot tell how much progress you've made, but you are looking good at this point! I'l like to see more pix, too, btw.

Adult Discussion Forum