Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

My pussy

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #293520 at 19,Aug,12 14:32
do you like me and what would you do to me--Lindy

Similar topics: 1.Hairy pussy   2.eating pussy   3.Hairy pussy?   4.PUSSY POWER   5.Shaved or hairy  

New Comment

Comments:
By #285812 at 20,Aug,12 05:48
Lindy, I like you !! Do you like Me ?? If you do, tell me: why aren't we together?

As for what I would like to do to you, well, there just isnt enough room here to fully explain.

By #291618 at 20,Aug,12 02:06
you are beautifull and i bet u are so hot on bed now i think if you would ever fuck with me im just 18 yo and you turn me on

By my8inchcock at 19,Aug,12 15:03 other posts of my8inchcock 
my topic name is "INDOMITABLE DICK" plz comment it

By my8inchcock at 19,Aug,12 14:58 other posts of my8inchcock 
yes baby I like hot sexy mature girls.
I make your pussy VERY wet!!! ... you would arch your back to meet each one of my passionate thrust & you would moan loving the feeling of my big cock in your tight smoothly shaved pussy & whisper my name in my ear as you have my hands on my ass pushing me deeping into you as you look deep into my eyes... Then, I would flip you over in one smooth movement to where you are on top. I would moan as our hips would grind together!you would throw your head back in passion of the moment asyou ride up and down on my big dick while I have my hands on your hips pushing deeper up inside of you!
you lean down to kiss me passionately & I am want & need takes over as I mirror your passion in my kiss. I reach up to gently rub your nipples Betw in fingers & then I lean up to gently suck them ... We can feel the passion mounting Betw us...
/tkypevqdjc3npic.html

Adult Discussion Forum