Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

First sexual experience.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #102837 at 26,Aug,12 13:06
I was about 13 when I was sleeping over a mates place. We had known each other for years and best of friends. This night he mentioned that sometimes the house made funny noises and if I got freaked out to get into his bed with him. We talked for a while n then started to go to ****, a little later I heard a few sounds and he said "see, freaky huh? U wanna climb in" so I did. It's was a small bed so we were very close. I could feel his bulge against me. I didn't know what to say. I felt it get bigger. After a while he put his arm over me and slid his hand down to my cock. He pushed his hand into my pyjamas, I groaned a little. It felt great. I could feel his cock was hard against me. He said "do u like this ? I said it feels good. He played with me for a while. I could feel my cock dripping. We were both a little scared and he stopped. I didn't know what to do so I quickly hopped back into my bed. I wished I didn't