pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

18 Year old virgin want to loose it

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #297479 at 30,Aug,12 23:14
I'm an 18 year old virgin in Philly wanting to loose it hard in the ass. Please pm if you're under 30 and able to meet me in philly.

Similar topics: 1.Who's a virgin on here???   2.who wants a virgin   3.LOOSE PUSSY!   4.virgin   5.Any woman want my virgin cock?  

New Comment

Comments:
By caitlincd at 05,Sep,12 08:40 other posts of caitlincd 
Id like someone younger than me too, just dont wanna be done by someone older than me, too wrinkly lol

By #297479 at 31,Aug,12 19:02
I just wanted someone young...
By #289712 at 01,Sep,12 05:39
lol!!

By #68656 at 31,Aug,12 13:34
Why is there an age stipulation which discriminates against a large percentage of members of this group.??
Is there a difference between the dick of a 29 yo man and that of a 31 yo.???
We will eagerly await the response of the original poster and also the obligatory comment from "Fuzza".
Perhaps the "Pissy Rant Fairy" may even be invoked seeing the activity requested is highly risky and best avoided.
By #208355 at 31,Aug,12 16:40
I've seen you go on your idiotic age rants before. Why can't you just accept that people all have their own sexual preferences? Some like big dicks, some like small dicks, some like old and some like young. Why do you care?

If I said I was looking for a guy with an 8 in cock I highly doubt you would ride over on your high horse to attack me in a rant asking me what the difference between a 7.9 in dick and an 8 in one was and how I'm "discriminating against a large percentage of the members of this group". That's because you're a hypocrite who keeps projecting his own age insecurities onto others.

Stop it and go back under your bridge troll.
By #68656 at 31,Aug,12 17:40
Now calm down and do not get your pantaloons in a knot.!!
Otherwise my dachshunds will come out from under the bridge, jump up and nip you on the kneecaps.
Do you know the actual definition of the word "troll".?
By Ray10754 at 31,Aug,12 22:22 other posts of Ray10754 
Yes there is a differnce! 2 years, lol,I will not get into my usal answer to this question for it is not worth it, Just thought I would add a little humor to the post!!!

Adult Discussion Forum