to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Snoozeville

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #208089 at 22,Sep,12 17:57
Ya know, for quite a while, this used to be my most favorite website. Now, however, it just seems boring... all the same ol' members talkin the same bs they've been talkin for years with the same one or two pics and cant post anymore if they have any at all, if you're that ashamed of it, maybe you should see a doctor and quit trying to pass around what you got.... fake asses posting pics that are not of themselves, probably because thier genitals are foul.... all the damned fake female profiles, maybe we should have to call and voice or video verify to join instead of after we've joined or something... I need to verify on this site while Im bs'n lol.... but I can, and will, because Im real. My webcam is not working on my shatty pc or my webcam is shatty, one or the other, so if anyone can help with that it would be greatly appreciated And if you're offended right now, something in this probably applies to you.... Im not sorry. lolthese sites should be called guysandguyspretendingtobegirls.org lol

New Comment

Comments:
By #218130 at 22,Sep,12 19:25
Not offended at all

Adult Discussion Forum