Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

srangest place you have jerked off?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #312498 at 04,Nov,12 08:21
I jerked off when i was younger right in school. english clss under my desk! so hot

Similar topics: 1.have any of you jerked of over my pics?   2.Most risky place you've ever jerked off?   3.Biggest Dick You Have Jerked Off With   4.**** hiding place to jerk off growning up   5.how many remember this place when it was fun? and a place you looked forward to visiting  

New Comment

Comments:
By Narcan at 05,Jan,13 18:20 other posts of Narcan 
Was jerked off on top of a building in the city by a buddy. Squirted on the pavement below.

By #211891 at 05,Jan,13 13:48
Junior high art class.

By GEORGIE10 at 05,Jan,13 10:46 other posts of GEORGIE10 
In my army days I was stationed near Venice, Italy and one day on a very crowded bus to the Lido I was backed up in a rear corner of the bus and a young Italian man was behind me in loose shorts. With the swaying of the bus I felt his hard cock on my ass. He didnґt seem to be trying to avoid the encounter so I reached around behind me and with my hand in his shorts began to stroke his fine dick. Well, sadly, the bus ride wasnґt that far and I had to stop. As we left the bus he winked and we went our separate ways. Fond memories remain today.

By #273923 at 15,Nov,12 15:28
I once had in a group shower in a gym while others were in there to it made me so horny looking at all the dick around me I came straight away
No one even looked
So I tried it the next time I was in there aswel and caught a guy having a wank will looking at me having a wank so we waited until everyone was gone and helped each other wank off

By #6437 at 14,Nov,12 13:50
Ihave jacked off in public restrooms, while driving, in the woods at the park, in my sisterinlaws kitchen, roadside rest stops, at my desk at work, on the coutch at home while wife watched, wife jacked me off in a bar, i just love to jackoff in public places.

By #181785 at 13,Nov,12 06:36
I've done it while driving and in a storage unit.

By #305812 at 12,Nov,12 21:50
My GF at the time jacked me off in a cemetery once. And yes I ate her pussy. We didnt have time to fuck that afternoon or we would have done that too.

By boc at 10,Nov,12 12:16 other posts of boc 
When I was 18 my then gf gave me a blow job and jerked me off while my mom was driving me back to college. I asked my mom to turn the music up so she could not hear the slurping noises,

By #299467 at 06,Nov,12 06:03
I jerked in a crowded bus and my cum drenched the butt of a woman standing infront of me wearing a saree.
By boc at 10,Nov,12 12:14 other posts of boc 
Did she have you arrested for assault?

By boc at 10,Nov,12 00:55 other posts of boc 
On the roof of a catholic church.
By #311508 at 10,Nov,12 04:20
are you a catholic priest?
By boc at 10,Nov,12 12:13 other posts of boc 
No at the time I was a roofing contracter.

By #7976 at 08,Nov,12 21:37
In high school, a girl I met at the State Fair jerked me off on the Ferris Wheel. That was pretty strange I think.

By #211523 at 08,Nov,12 13:35
Along side a dock at night

By hockeycock at 07,Nov,12 19:21 other posts of hockeycock 
I jerked off in a hot tub at a camp ground while two women were sitting about 20 feet from me. I pulled my swim trunks all the way off so I was completely naked in there, as they looked my way a few times it got me excited and I blew my load hard. As I finished they climbed in the hot tub sitting on the other side of me. Still with a hard on from the thrill of it one of them said what is that white stuff floating around.

By #67735 at 07,Nov,12 16:24
The church office I worked at for a few years. Had a few close calls, positive the pastor caught me once

By #68656 at 07,Nov,12 12:08
That must have been quite an explosion under the desk in English class for the original poster as his account has exploded and he has closed it.
On a more edifying topic the mention of the English class is interesting in itself. Going by the atrocious grammar, spelling and punctuation of kids nowadays the question can be raised as to whether English and literacy are taught in schools any more.
By #218130 at 07,Nov,12 13:10
Very explosive indeed.

By cockbot3000 at 07,Nov,12 05:09 other posts of cockbot3000 
In my church basement

By #307667 at 04,Nov,12 16:47
not weird but wanking at work is a favourite for me, you get the enjoyment and get paid for it

By #64328 at 04,Nov,12 09:53
I did it in the whirlpool tub in the locker room in high school after practice while others were all around. But with the water moving nobody could tell I was doing it. That was pretty damn exciting

Adult Discussion Forum