Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Jerk pics 25yrs and younger only !!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #323651 at 04,Jan,13 13:26
Hey, if you are 25yrs or younger ,please show me your jerking pics!

Feel free to check out my profile aswell!!

Similar topics: 1.Any older men looking for good time with a younger guy   2.any older men looking for a good time with a younger guy   3.younger or older ???   4.Anyone from New York? Lookin for someone to jerk off with   5.Are kids today figuring out sexuality at a much younger age?  

New Comment

Comments:
By caitlincd at 19,Jan,13 14:48 other posts of caitlincd 
Just accept your getting old.

Unfortunately as we all get older less people are interested in us/you and more people our own are ages will also prefer younger people, get over it, its a fact of life, its no good going round complaining that people only wanna see younger people, you cant really blame them in my opinion. I've noticed that less people have been interested in me the older ive got, Its life, Its tough, I just forget about it and carry on with my life.

By #68656 at 04,Jan,13 14:15
Again we have an unfortunate age directive which discriminates against a large percentage of our valued members and by extension both male and female members over the stipulated age.
It also alludes to the fact that people over the age of 25 either do not or should not masturbate.
By #323651 at 04,Jan,13 14:19
No.. I just like to see naked guys around my own age.
By #68656 at 04,Jan,13 14:52
No need to rationalize with me, tell that to the large percentage of members over 25 of this group, I feel sure they would be most interested.
By #323651 at 04,Jan,13 15:06
Dude.. please go annoy someone else
By #68656 at 04,Jan,13 15:24
As I said do not bother to rationalize with me, why do you hide your face.?? Something to hide.??
Please use whatever intellect you may have to explain publically on this forum your directive to the large number of discriminated members over 25, if you make directives or statements then please have the courtesy to substantiate them to those affected.
Also you will NOT tell me go elsewhere nor will you lure me into foolish debate.
By #323651 at 04,Jan,13 15:42
If we are going to talk about intellect.. you'll probably understand I am hiding my face because I dont want my family or friends to know I am posting pics on this website. I am not discriminating anyone, I AM MORE INTO BOYS AROUND 25 OR YOUNGER. Thats it.. no discrimination... Dont think too hard. And it's not a statement.. you're just annoying me on my own made forum page. Ohhyea.. dont lure you into foolish debate? Then stop arguing with me..
By #68656 at 05,Jan,13 18:34
Interesting rationalization.
If you think I am annoying then make a report to the abuse evaluation panel as that is one reason why it exists.
A pity you have to be ashamed of some of your activities and needing to keep secrets from your family. If you feel it is wrong then close the account and leave with a clear conscience.
By #113112 at 05,Jan,13 20:50
Johns, some people like men, some like women, some like both, some like blondes, some like brunettes, some like big boobs, some like small boobs, some like big dicks, some like small, some like cut, some like uncut, some like large ladies, some like skinny ladies, some like hairy men, some like smooth shaved, some like drinking coffee, some like tea, some like football, some like cricket, some like steak, some are vegetarian, some like swimming, some like tennis, some like pop music, some like classical music, some like mature people and yes, some like people their own age. Its called having a preference. In this case the stated preference is not illegal, its not offensive, and it doesn't need to be explained or apologised for. Very rarely do people like all things in equal amounts. If we follow your request then the OP would have to say "please show me your young/mature, male/female/transexual, dick/pussy/ass, naked/clothed picture/video, or not "
--------------------------------------- added after 0 hours

I am 42 and in no way offended by youngcock21s initial request.
By #323651 at 06,Jan,13 22:09
Thanks for your support dodge71 !! You get my point
By Ray10754 at 06,Jan,13 22:31 other posts of Ray10754 
Totaly understand what your saying here,I would suppose that if someone would post that they are looking for others that are shaved smooth or have piercings then they are offending those that dont acording to what he says. I see absolutly nothing wrong with your post,It is what you as an individual like and enjoy! I also understand that every one is entitled to their own oppinion ,and I would gues that it his oppinion. Just a word of advice for the future! so long as what your asking for is neither rude or eleagal don't worrie about it and when someone answer with responces as such, just ignore them and enjoy yourself and the site !!

OH and for the record, I am 58 years old,been here over a year or so, I would hope that I fall in the valued member area and am not offended in any way by posts such as this

By hytiger at 19,Jan,13 02:32 other posts of hytiger 
Why do you keep trolling?

By #194437 at 11,Jan,13 18:29
[deleted image]

[deleted image]

Iґm older than 25, but look like a teen

By #337566 at 05,Jan,13 19:45
[deleted image] 18 years old. Comment and vote

By #40556 at 05,Jan,13 19:42
I spose in few of comment made by johns then we should not state straight gay or bi in our profiles as that to is personal preference which could be seen as discrimanation against others so we had best all change our profiles

By #188813 at 05,Jan,13 19:19
Blew a BIG load when I took this that day
[deleted image]

Adult Discussion Forum