Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

For Soaked Puss

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #234610 at 04,Feb,13 12:36
Ik uve been waiting for this little story...this fantasy that I wish could come to life so badly...so I won't prolong ur wait anymore. Here goes...

I started out my day with the usual morning hardon and oh it was and is unusually stiff today. I believe this is because my mind has been kept busy with thoughts, fantasies and dreams of a lovely girl that I met online. She has the most amazing body...such perfect breasts, topped with nipples that I could suck for days. Her skin is soft, creamy white, that looks just delicious and I can't stop fantasizing about having her press it against me and wrap her slender legs around me as we kiss and suck each others warm wet lips. I can just imagine what it would be like to grind our naked bodies against each other, while we get lost in each other. We would get so tangled up in each other and her legs would then wrap around mine so that my strong thigh was pressed right up against her wet pussy, rubbing it and making it wetter. I can almost feel the light patch of hair, her wettness, and the heat of it on my leg. Oh the fantasies are so real and have left me so hot and ready for her. We talked a few times online and after sharing some words, thoughts, and fantasies, she sent me a video that I unfortunately couldn't seem to get to play on my wonderful smart phone. I'm beggining to believe its really not so smart. Anyway...so I am led to the library today, where they have wifI, to see if I can download her hot video on my laptop. Now...if u can imagine a library...full of people, here and there searching for knowledge, to fill their skulls, and the occational librarian, mostly old and not very attractive, like in some of my other fantasies, and me...and my laptop, trying to dowload a sexy video, with my cock swollen and throbbing in anticipation of what's to (cum) lol, u can probably guess that it may not be easy. I find my way through the busy part of the library to the old section that is almost vacant, except for an older man in his 50's, falling asleep in a chair and a couple young ladies far off in the corner, on an old rustic looking couch sharing notes. Perfect...I'm sure I can find a secretive spot in here to view this sultry video that soakedpuss has sent to me. I find myself now on a soft little chair at the end of two bookshevles that are filled with dark, mostly broken and cracked spine books, covered in layers of ancient dust, as if they hadn't been checked out in centuries. It is somewhat dark in my little spot and their is a smell in the air of oldness and almost puts me off until my attention is quickly drawn to the next isle over. I can see her through the shelves, over the tops of the old books, her fingers gently dragging and skipping across them playfully, as if she wasn't really looking for a book. I catch little glimpses of her blouse and her soft white breasts that fill it. Her hair is dark and drapes down just below her slender shoulders in shallow waves. I can't take it any longer...I rise slowly, not wanting to bring notice to my spying. I get closer to the shelves and the smell of dust tickles my nose causing me to sneeze! Bless u! I hear from the other side of the book case. Never had I heard such a voice...like heavenly notes played on a harp, floating and dancing through the darkness and pleasing my ears. Then...out of the corner of my eye...her face! And oh what a face. Her eyes grab me and pull me in, until I see nothing else. Then she speaks in that heavenly voice again." Hi" she she says softly. "Hhey" Irreply, in a somewhat nervous voice. Then she lightly giggles and turns as if to check out the scene and see if anyone else is paying attention. Then like in a dream, she slowly comes toward me looking very familiar and also very hungry...but not for food. She raises her long, skinny pointerfinger to her pouty, red lips and let's out out a shhhh. "Do u want me? She asks. All I can do is is shake my head yes because on the inside I am going crazy. My dick is so hard it hurts. If it could unzip my zipper and undo my pants, I'm sure it would be proudly standing up and out for anyone to see. She gives me a sexy smile and I now know where I know her from...its soakedpuss...right there, not even two whole steps in front of me. Can this be? Or am I dreaming? At this point I don't care...I just know one thing, and that is I am going to fuck this girl right here in the library and I don't give a damn who sees. She presses against me, her hand has already found its way to the throbbing buldge in my jeans. Just the warmth of her hand alone almost makes me fill my boxers with hot sticky cum. Then she forcefully mashes her wet lips to mine and shivers roll down my neck and fall like raindrops down my back. My legs almost give way and then a sudden rush pulses through my body and I grab her tightly around her sleek waist. I pull her sexy body into me even more. I reach back behind her head and fill my hand with her long, soft hair. Gently I pull her hair causing her head to tip back, exposing her inviting neck and I can see her jugular pulsing rapidly. Like a vampire, thirsty for **** I go in for the kill. She gives out a gasp as I begin sucking and tracing up and down her neck, from her shoulder to her chewy little earlobe and back again. Her right hand rubbing and squeezing my hard cock through my jeans and her left hand on my shoulder **** me lower. I rip open her shirt, popping off several gold buttons from it. I grab her breasts with both hands, squeezing them tightly, the whole while my face smothered between them intoxicated from the smell of her skin and perfume. I reach into my pocket and withdrawl my switchblade knife and flick it open startling her. I put my hand to her mouth and whisper in her ear..." I won't hurt u...relax.." Then, with the shiny stainless blade, I ever so gently press it against her now rosy red cheek and carefully trace down her beautiful face...down her chin...then her neck...on down between her tits and slide it under the black, lacey, silk of her bra. She is so still and is almost frozen...not even breathing now. Then, with a swift jerk of my blade, I cut through, releasing her breasts for everyone to see. How glorious she looks, with such passion in those eyes, breathing rapidly now. Her nipples swollen, pink and hard, just begging to be sucked. Then, without hesitation, I bring my warm, wet, mouth to her left nipple sucking it hard and long. I flick my knife down, sticking it into the library floor to free my hand. I reach up her short, black, skirt touching her inner thigh, making her crazy and want me so intensely. I grab her and turn her around, now facing the open end of the isle. I sit her down in the chair where I once sat, raising her skirt enough to see the reason for her name. Her panties are drenched, almost dripping now. I bring my face down between her long legs and press my nose against her thigh and like a dog I follow the sweet scent of her leaving kisses and nibbles along the way. I then shove my nose right against her drenched panties, getting lost in the smell of it. I press against her so hard I can feel her slit on my lips, and my tongue scrubbs at the soaked cotton, just frantically trying to tear through and get inside. I suck the sweet juice right through those sexy little panties. I then pull the wet material to the side and there it is...oozing, hot and pink! I can't wait any longer to taste her sweet pussy! I plunge my tongue deep inside her cunt! Furiously I lick and suck! I give her the tip of my ring finger, pushing just inside and up to hit her sensative spot! I begin twirling my tongue around and around her now massive clit! Licking and sucking and fingering....the heat from my tongue and mouth, her breasts and crotch exposed to the room, and me on my knees, between her spread legs, pleasuring her intensely is just too much and she begins to cum! I place my hand over her mouth to muffle her moans! Her body shakes and trembles with pleasure as she explodes like never before into my eager mouth and all over my face! She looks down at me in disbelief...she just can't belive we are really doing this where anyone could catch us. Then reality hits and she realizes she doesn't care and its too late now to change her mind. She grabs my shirt and pulls me to her, and kisses and sucks her juice from my lips and then tells me to stand. Then all her attention is focused on the now huge beating buldge and wet spot in my jeans. She asks me if I came...and I reply..." no...I'm just that wet" amazed...she unbuttons my pants and grabs ahold of the zipper, slowly dragging it down. My cock forces itself right though the hole in my boxers to reveal its huge purple head...dripping all over her tits. She rubs my precum all over them and gives her nipples a good lubing. Then back to work...her eyes swell as she looks at my 8 inches of cock. She can't wait to feel it in her mouth and throat. She firmly grips my shaft and looks up at me with those hungry eyes of hers. Then right before she brings her tongue to the head, she says" I want u to fill my mouth with ur hot cum...just tell me when" Those words alone, are just about enough to send me over the edge...shooting my load all over her pretty, little face...but I somehow manage to hold on. Her eyes then move back to my long, hard, dripping manhood...and she stretches out her wanting tongue and lightly flicks the tip and then like a tornado, wildly begins swirling it around and around as she takes it in. First just the head and then a little more...stroking what's left with her right hand, her other hand gently massaging my balls. She takes a breath and then swallows it! I can feel the back of her hot throat...and I can feel her throat contracting as she gags on it! With my cock all the way in she sticks her tongue out to lick on my sack! God it feel so fucking good! Then she squeezes her lips around tightly and grips my cock with her hand again...sucking and jerking! Jerking and sucking! Just the sound of it makes me wanna blow and I'm not far from it now! She takes long strides making it hit the back of her throat! Then short strokes with more jerking! Lightly pulling and squeezing my balls as if she was pumping the cum right up to the head of my dick! Almost there now! The sight of her swallowing my cock, the precum and spit all over her face, dripping from her chin all over her beautiful tits...and the sound! Everything! Then the thought of me erupting in her hot wet mouth does it! I tell her..." Now! Now!" And just like a volcano! Hot! Sticky! White! Cum...bursts from my cock hole! Pump after pump! Squirt after squirt! Her cheeks begin to puff and cum begins to ooze from around the seal of her lips! Pouring down the front of her! We both are so caught up in the moment we don't even care if anyone is watching! Then at last...she sucks the last drop from the tip of my still convulsing dick. We both are now frozen, lost in each other and amazement at what we just did. We then begin to check around...to our suprize nobody even noticed or at least nobody seems to have noticed. We both hurry up and try to gather our thoughts and tidy up before trying to make it for the door without notice. We rush out hand in hand quickly to her car! We both get in and look back at the library as if we were expecting to see security chasing after us. But nothing...nobody...we give a laugh and then exchange glances and decide to continue this adventure at my back at place. But that's another story...;-)