Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Am i the only straight guy who.......

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #145304 at 22,Jul,13 15:22
loves looking at the profile of someone with a hot cock and start getting hard then get turn off the moment I see any pic with the guy's face on it

Similar topics: 1.Can a Man or Woman be Truely Straight and Still Be Turned on by Someone of the Same Sex?   2.I want to fuck a straight guy   3.straight men and cocks   4.Straight,gay,bi and curious   5.Just a "straight" poll:)  

New Comment

Comments:
By #359558 at 25,Jul,13 10:22
I'm married but often visit public toilets to show and play. I only look at a guys face to make eye contact and confirm they're interested. Once involved I don't look at his face again but concentrate on his cock - I love the different shapes and sizes and touching his hard length. Sometimes I'll let a guy suck me off and I've sucked (2 or 3 times)the other guy when he has a particularly good looking or big cock. If a guy tries to kiss me on the lips I stop him as I **** the idea of man to man kissing. I also cannot bear anyone touching my anus with either fingers or penis - to me that's a one-way street. I know I'm bi but only for cock. I suppose it goes back to my childhood when I played with other school mates cocks - they fascinated me. In all other respects I love women but they're just not that available!

By #145304 at 25,Jul,13 02:03
don't really matter what the face looks like, if it's a man's face my erection is dying.The only time I can see a face attach to a cock is if it's a real shemale

By #137050 at 22,Jul,13 22:20
some beautiful dicks have some ulgy owners...agree no faces please.

Adult Discussion Forum