Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

How to "get with" a friend! Stories welcomed!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #432966 at 08,Oct,13 21:35
So one night my buddies and I were out, drinking. And me and my best friend came back to my house to ****. We were both really drunk, laying and sitting on my bed playing video games. I then gave up layed down and stripped to my briefs. He layed down with his feet at my head, and we staring at my package and commented on my briefs about how I had a hole in them.. I wanted more to come of that night with us two but we are both straight, and would never make a move on one another. So I'm asking how could I go about getting with him or what would you have done on the situation.. Or share stories of ur straight friend cock stories.. I am straight never been with a guy an am not attracted to ten at all other than the cock and sex aspect of it.. And I feel my friend is the same way.. Just asking some advice on how to go about it.. If we are both straight and both don't wanna get the shit that comes with it if the other guy says no..

Similar topics: 1.My cock...What do you like/dislike? ALL comments welcomed!   2.describe and judge my cock using words be very honest men and women welcomed   3.Coyote Boy Tales   4.sleeping with friends mom?!?!   5.Swimming Pool - Nude Swiming  

New Comment

Comments:
By #292697 at 26,Jun,14 22:49
Been in the same situation with my friend we compared cocks when we were around 12-13 mine was a bit larger and I had hair. We got boners and touched each other for one night nothing more again. I was always curious if his cock got bigger we were 18-19 so one night we got together and I got comfortable and undressed to tee shirt and boxers we played video games for a hour or so and I made sure my cock would peek out of boxers this continued for a while I could tell he was looking at my dick so I would let it stick out the whole time. He was about ten feet from me .Then we started playin another game where he was closer to me so I left cock out I could tell he was looking at it so I decided to start talking about sex master bating ect and just asked if I could c his cock by then I had a boner and was hard to hide, he said u first so I stood up and my cock was inches from him in its glory, he was shocked that I just showed him and said give me a sec to get hard, the whole time he was jacking off before I knew it pants came off and cum was flyin I said wow he let me touch it and compared cocks mine was just a bit bigger but not by much . We put them away and never did it again see each other off and on but never do anything

Adult Discussion Forum