to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

wanking question

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #442199 at 28,Nov,13 15:39
When you guys wank do you stop after you cum/orgasm or do you carry on? I can't seem to carry on to long after cumming just wanders what it felt like aswell

Similar topics: 1.WILL ANYONE ELSE RUB MY COCK AGAIN   2.Skype   3.Is it right.   4.Friend wanking for me   5.Wanking in Condoms  

New Comment

Comments:
By #289712 at 02,Dec,13 04:06
At times ive kept going, but at 36 I know what to do to my penis to give me an explosive orgasm, so its usually enough. Three shots in one masturbation session is as far as I've been.

By #136427 at 30,Nov,13 18:42
Sometimes if the wife isnt done I can keep fucking thru, an get hard a again and pop again...

By Gary5 at 29,Nov,13 15:48 other posts of Gary5 
Excellent question - usually, when I'm alone, I stop - but recently I had a partner who kept working it, using my cum as lubricant. Should be fairly hot, right? But mine had had enough and shrank like a rabbit down a hole.

By #249452 at 28,Nov,13 20:14
I stop because i usually lose the feeling to keep going but if im especially horny that day, id wait around 20 minutes before going a second time

By skot at 28,Nov,13 18:10 other posts of skot 
Depends. if I'm really aroused I sometimes try too shoot a second time. I'm usually still rock hard for a bit though I've had partners who instantly go limp once they've cum.

By #359325 at 28,Nov,13 15:45
After I shoot my load, i still wank because it feels like i still have to shoot just a wee bit more.

Adult Discussion Forum