Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Strange reality of average head / big dick guys

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #437064 at 19,Dec,13 06:46
I don't show my face on here for obvious reasons but let me tell you, you ain't missing much. It's not bad, its just a boring average head.

On Saturday night I went out and as usual I'm pretty much invisible to 90% of females. Girls look at me, if they do, and think "meh", and guys don't see me as competition.

Fast forward 12hrs and I go to a pretty busy nude beach, and all of a sudden the tables are completely reversed. Girls are dropping jaws and and doing "Ooo" faces, while the guys are dropping their heads in defeat. But other than sheading my clothes, I'm still the same guy that was walking around the night before.

It's no different in social groups. At first I'm just some average dude who the girls generally don't think much off, too busy eyeballing the tall adonis. Then I will have sex with one, she spills the beans about my lovebits, and all of a sudden the same girls who basically ignored me the day before are fighting for my attention. But I'm still the same guy I was yesterday.

That's one if the reasons I come here, I get a chance to show off my best assets. For once the first impression a female gets of me isn't "meh".

Gay circles are barely any different, first impression "blah", word gets out boom I'm the most popular boy in town.

Girls with big boobs can show if off, guys with big dicks well its tucked away inside your pants and no one other than you knows what's under there. I walk around a club and think "if this was a nude bar, I'd have my pick, but its not, so I'm struggling to get anything".

Anyway call it a winge if you want but wanted to get that off my back, couldn't think of a better place to do it.

Similar topics: 1.Small or average?   2.I'm I average on penis size?   3.Young Average Cocks Only!   4.WIsh you had a smaller dick?   5.Why do so many guys feel the need to exaggerate when stateing their true penis size  

New Comment

Comments:
By raybo36 at 20,Dec,13 16:40 other posts of raybo36 
I have noticed with a lot if females I've dated that they seem more attracted to me after we have sex. One girl in particular comes to mind that didn't seem that into me and one night we were drunk and we had sex. She said that my dick was amazing and that for some reason she didn't picture me having a big dick. We were fuck buddies for a long time after that!

By boc at 20,Dec,13 03:28 other posts of boc 
I have thought some of these same things and had similar experiences. Once a woman sees my cock her attitude towards me changes. Problem is getting to where they want to see it.

Adult Discussion Forum