Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

The City of New Orleans

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #443794 at 09,Jan,14 21:36
What can and should be done with this filthy town?

I have traveled to New Orleans on business on numerous occasions and find nothing redeeming about the people, crime, or infrastructure. In fact, the place just reeks of corruption and racism. Please read and consider the following statistics:

1. CNN and others continue to rank New Orleans in the top 20 most dangerous cities.

2. Their police service is among the lowest paid in the US, which explains the massive corruption. You may also recall police shooting and killing each other over their stolen swag.

3. Infrastructure that makes Mumbai or Lagos look modern. The potholes alone can drive you crazy. Katrina was 7 years ago. Just when will the city and the residents decide its time for the piles of debris and dilapidated housing to go? Just how much of a low life are you as a citizen of this state and city to sit back and do nothing? After the horrible Tsunami in Thailand, they managed to sort out.

4. Health- I believe the average weight of someone living in NO is nearly 250 pounds (nearly 114 kilos), which is creating massive costs and issues. For example, the rates for both diabetes and heart disease are off the charts when compared to other civilized countries. In addition, their diet of fried food and booze is a primary cause. This does not even factor in the local addiction to grape soda.

5. Education- On average, nearly 79% percent of high school students can not pass basic math or reading tests, at the grade school level. New Orleans has about the worst record of graduation and lowest amount of money spent per student. Although the short sided notion of a $15.00USD (11.00EUR & 16.04AUD) an hour wage is trending in the US, that is not going to come to fruition. If it passes in several key markets, business will make adjustments. Jobs will certainly be reduced and automation/self-service will take over. The reality is these entry level jobs were NOT made to be career or longterm jobs. Who is their right mind thinks that way in the first place? What chance does the youth of NO have when these facts are in play?

6. Corruption- find me a politician, citizen, police services, etc that is NOT on the take I will be shocked. So much money and goods are stolen here it is hard to imagine how the city functions at all.

7. Lack of Pride- During Katrina, there were way too many pictures of able bodied persons looting and raping. The city is filled with exotics and this also creates the aforementioned issue with crime.

In summation, please provide your feedback or ideas on what can be done to sort this city out. My position is Katrina was just a much needed start. God has unfinished work planned for this toilet of a town.