Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Great dry skin remedy.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #451552 at 28,Feb,14 05:46
I found a really great remedy for dry skin. my skin gets dry during this time of year due to the wind and cold weather.
Only been using this for a few days but my skin feels so soft and looks great. i have recieved a lot of compliements that my skin looks young and fresh.

for face take a teaspoon of honey and mix with half a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil apply to clean face and leave on for 10 minutes wash face gently

for body take a few teaspoons of organic brown sugar and mixed with a teaspoon of olive oil and mash in a whole avocado if avocado isnt available you can also use a bit of banana and oatmeal you can add in a bit of aromatic oil in use this as a body scrub in shower to exfoliate dead skin

This stuff honestly works great and is cheap and easy to make