Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

in BAKERSFIELD AREA ANYONE?! hmu! here visiting ;)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by curiousguy760 at 31,May,14 13:43  other posts of curiousguy760
Oil currently in the Bakersfield area hmu to chill d;

Similar topics: 1.Have you paid for sex?   2.Anyone near wasco/bakersfield ca??   3.anyone in BAKERSFIELD AREA?   4.Cocks in central cal...   5.california jo buds  

New Comment

Comments:
By botanic at 31,May,14 14:24 other posts of botanic 
For the first time on this site , I didnt understand a single word of that message ???? oopS .. apart from in , the & to .
By #68656 at 31,May,14 16:07
Dear Mr. Botanic.

You are not alone, it reads like some form of code. Perhaps the original poster could translate it into plain English plus give us an update as to how his experience with the cougars went.
By botanic at 02,Jun,14 13:48 other posts of botanic 
Indeed John .. and as we are coming up to the 70th anniversary of D Day .. it may be pertinent ... its sounds much in the mode of the messages sent out to the French Resistance on the eve of invasion : 'Des violons de l’automne blessent mon cњur d’une langueur monotone' or 'Jean a une moustache tres longues'... though of corse not as meaningful !
By #68656 at 02,Jun,14 15:33
Perhaps it could also be a type of code similar to the Enigma code used by the German Armed Forces in the Second World War.?

Or even a derivation of the Navaho dialect and we need a windtalker to understand it.?
By botanic at 05,Jun,14 08:29 other posts of botanic 
John ... I am sure there is a windtalker sub group on SYC .. there are certainly many enigmas , that's for sure.

By #68656 at 01,Jun,14 08:46
I sent copies of the above code to various people versed in colloquial lexicon for their second opinions and received this most useful information.

------------------

It is no different than any other colloquialism or regional slang.

hmu = hit me up = contact me
chill = hang around with = relax with
Oil = a very good looking man

Urban Dictionary:
Oil
A very good looking man. Mostly used within male conversation to point out a good looking man, in a manly fashion (as if to point out competition). Often has a very good sense of fashion and more often than not is jacked/ripped. When describing an oil, one can be referred to as 'oily'.
I was crucifying my guns in the gym the other day, when this colossal oil walked in, just pulling birds with his stare.

Oi chief, oil at 12 o'clock. We may have trouble slamming these birds.

Oi = Hey
[Translation of line above: Good looking guy straight ahead. We may have trouble picking up on these girls...]

It's not so much a mangling of the English language as it is us 'blokes' are 'out of step'. The language of youth today is no different now as it was when we were young, and likewise our parents and older adults did not understand what 'groovy', 'cool', 'hip' meant.
By botanic at 02,Jun,14 13:50 other posts of botanic 
you are of course spot on here , thanks for the translation John , most edifying .

Adult Discussion Forum