pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Variety in uploads

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #43287 at 08,Jan,10 23:10
I don't have any illusions that I have the biggest or the best dick amongst the membership. But I am confident that I have, in my collection of images, a nice variety of images to share. I raise this point because in my limited exploration of fellow members ( mostly of visitors to my page) I am usually disappointed by the repetitious content in many collections. Change it up a bit guys! Different angles, different locales, different compositions,... different ANYthing!! C'mon... owning a digital camera gives you unlimited creative potential. Use it to the fullest potential. There's enough boring images here. Kick it up a notch!!!

p.s... that doesn't mean adding content from OTHER websites. Seen enough of that as well. It's pretty easy to distinguish professionally done photos from the amateur effort. I hate being taken for a fool. Add your own images or don't add. Another sign of low self image. It's not impressing anyone.